•7•

After that whole thing with the bouncer I kinda felt a bit shit about myself so I just got changed into my Pj's turned on Friends and laid in bed and fell asleep soon after.

I wake up in the morning to see Sadie passed out on the floor it was pretty funny whereas Millie was next to me and actually made it to the bed and was snuggled up.

I get up doing all the essential things in the morning and have a quick shower before putting on a dark red crop top and some ripped shorts. Before grabbing a blanket and putting it over Sadie since it was getting cold. I decided to get a bowl of cereal from downstairs so I walk downstairs to see Wyatt up and my dad there as well.

"Wren why didn't you tell me the bouncer wouldn't let you in, we would of done something else." Wyatt whispers to me as I come down the stairs.

"I didn't wanna ruin your night." I admit and he sighs before we walk over to the breakfast bar.

"Good your up." My dad lows voice speaks.

"Guys I have to talk to you." He says shutting his book as he ushers us to sit both me and Wyatt become worried since we never talk unless it's something serious.

"Wren, Wyatt. I have to go over seas for a while for work. I'll be getting paid lots of money and make my company more Well known. I have to do this and as soon as I'm back I'll be back for a while. I'm going for a year. I will visit but only for a weekend or so."

I try and process what he just said. A year? I mean we can live without him. It's just knowing he won't be there. We have the responsibility of paying for the food and other things.

What about rent, mortgage, electrical bills? I start to feel myself being panicky whereas Wyatt remains calm.

"And the rent has been paid off and don't worry I've put money that will supply plenty of food and drink for a year don't worry. Guys I'm sorry but I have to do this and I know you can care for yourselves and each other."

"Dad it's ok we understand." Wyatt says. I understand its important for him but everything that happened with mum he should of at least considered that.

"When are you leaving?" I ask finally speaking.

"Literally now." I feel I lump in my throat luckily swallowing it.

"O-oh." I stutter and look to the many suitcases. I get up and hug him tightly, I've missed his embrace. That dad smell he holds.

Wyatt walks to him and they do there little hug before he picks up his suitcase walking out, we wave to him as a single tear leaves my eye quickly wiping out away as he drives away.

"Party?" I laugh at Wyatt.

"School night dip shit."

"Fine."

" you know what? Lets do it." I say smiling at him.

"You actually gonna show up to this one or-"

"Yes I am but I get to choose the play list every party your songs are shit."

"Fine." He sighs walking in and I follow looking at the living room it was pretty clean so I just head upstairs and go on my phone.

I'm actually quite happy we're doing a house party because I definitely do not look 21 and do not wanna be stopped by a bouncer again. I turn on my music and start dancing along to the music querulous being weary of Sadie and Millie who are still asleep.

I hear a faint laughter and I see Finn at my door, does he know the word privacy? I feel embarrassed so I throw a pillow at him and start chasing him down the stairs as he's still laughing.

He finally turns around only to pick me up and start ticking me making me laugh he throws me on the couch before ticking my sides again.

"S-stop! I can't breath!" I say through laughing, he finally stops his hands still placed by my side's his body hovering over mine as one of hands are placed on his neck keeping him close.

I look into his to brown eyes, not looking away. I know I should, I shouldn't be looking at him. Well it's his fault cause he's looking at me to.

"Morning dud- woah am I interrupting something." Finn moves away from me and Millie is at the stairs smirking at us but I just sit up blushing a bit from what just happened.

"No no your not. Um tonight we're having a party." I say trying to move the conversation along.

"Yessss ok ok lets get Sadie up and we're going to go shopping." Millie shouts running upstairs and I laugh at her excitement and so does Wyatt. I wait down here for the other two and I just playing on my phone.

"Hey bish!" I look up from my phone to see Sadie and Millie dressed and looking beautiful as ever.

"Ready?" Sadie winks at me.

"For shopping for tonight." She tells me like it was obvious.

"Sure thing." I grab my phone and bag as sadie pulls me out of house. We start to walk to mall in the late morning air of Georgia.

"So what shop are we stealing from?" Millie says like she was tired of always stealing.

"Oh yeah I forgot how expensive dresses are." After sadie said this I remember my credit card.

"Maybe you two don't have to steal."

"Ha ha funny one Wren."

"Mils I'm serious, I'll pay for your outfits."

"We can't ask you to do that. You literally saved me from that bastard and now your buying me clothes. No it's to much."

"Yeah Wren you need to stop treating us so nicely."

"Guys it's fine you deserve it."

"You are literally my best friend, I don't care about that you haven't even known each other that long. I love you crazy girls." Millie confesses hugging me and sadie.

"Come quick I think the ice queen is melting." Sadie sarcastically shouts making us laugh.

"I love you both too."