"The New Kids?"

Being Edited Still But Had To Post

(The Group Is Alec, Kyran, Evan, James, Selina, Aly, And Valerie)

The group sat in their seats listening to the teacher well most of them were.
When somebody knocked on the door it was the principal with five new students, "Mr. Taco, sorry for cutting off the children's learning but we have some new students," principal Desu said smiling as she left the classroom.

"Introduce yourselves than go sit down," Mr. Taco said laying back in his chair pretending to listen. "I'm Ra-...Rachel! And I like...nature also I'm the oldest out of mine siblings," 'Rachel' said playing with her pink hair waiting for someone to go next. "I'm Gabriella? And I like hunting and playing with animals also I'm the second eldest of my siblings," 'Gabriella' said smiling at the class slightly waving. "I'm Fiona and I like water also I'm the middle child of my siblings," 'Fiona' said fidgeting with her necklace trying to stay calm. "Lucy," the girl with indigo hair said "and I like fantasy, I'm the second youngest of my siblings," 'Lucy' said keeping her focus on the wall behind the class. "And I'm Daniel! I love running and video games!" 'Daniel' said looking at the class when his gaze landed on a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes "great now sit down." Mr. Taco said making the Krew sit down.

🎈💕                                💕🎈
     😒🤐Alec's POV🤐😒

I watched as Fiona sat next to Kitsune 'God I hate Kitsune!' I thought seeing Kitsune talking to Fiona. "Alec, are you okay?" Kyran asked tapping me on the shoulder "huh? Yeah I'm fine but those new students aren't telling us the truth." I said watching them closely.

🍔 🥓                                     🥓🍔
       🙃😝Draco's POV😝🙃

It was finally lunch time. "Hai Krew" Rainbow said walking up to us "guysss stop talking and let's get foooood!" I whined lightly stomping my feet as if I was a five year old "haha okay Draco-I mean Daniel," Gold said as we made our way to cafeteria. I got a poutine and a pop, we sat down and started to talk about our game plan "okay so we are gonna come back to the school at night with Fang, Farrah, Kasai, Holly, and Rikka to do the plan," Rainbow said bitting into her fruit salad as a red haired boy walked past. "Okay but we can't get attached to anyone here," Gold said taking a drink of her lemonade. I feel a pit in my stomach 'I won't be able to see that girl ever again' I thought frowning I guess Lunar noticed cause she stopped eating "what's wrong Draco?" Lunar asked me "nothing it's just I-I never mind," I sat looking at the ground.

   🌊💎                                   💎🌊
      🙂😂Funneh's POV😂🙂

"That's really funny!" I laughed standing up about to walk when a girl throw her cup at me! "Whoops! Sorry I didn't see you there!" She fake apologized I looked at her with anger then shut my eyes manipulating Lunar's ice water and throwing it at her without her knowing it was me. "It's fine...oh...wait!" I shouted running down the hallways looking for a washroom when I ran into the janitor's closet as my legs turned into my baby blue tail. "It's gonna take awhile!" I groaned laying on the ground.

I walked out of the janitor's closet trying not to fall onto the ground. 'I hate using my legs! I wish humans would just have tails!' I thought holding onto the wall, when I turned the corner I bumped into somebody landing into someone's arms. I looked up to see the redhead from my home room "sorry!" I say trying to get out of his arms without falling "it's okay," he said helping me To my feet. "I'm not use to my legs," I laughed dusting off my shorts "haha but your born with them," he laughed 'oh right! I'm not in the forest!' I thought blushing out of embarrassment "y-yeah," I laughed too "I'll s-see ya around!" I shout running down the hallway.

🎈💕                                💕🎈
     😒🤐Alec's POV🤐😒

'I'm not use to my legs?' I thought watching her run down the hallway 'I knew they weren't normal!' I thought running down the hallways looking for Kyran, Evan, James, Selina, and Aly. "Group!" I yelled seeing them all sitting by the fountain laughing about something "group!" I yell again getting their attention "haha hey bro!" Aly said hugging me "there's something wrong with the new students," I say sitting next to them "haha you're still on that dude?" Evan laughed "we need to come back here at night," I say to them "sure Alec." James said rolling his eyes.