I don't know where I am. My heart is pounding and my palms are sweaty because I can,t move. my brain is throbbing. Did Rey find me? did I fall? Am I dead?

That's when all the memories came rushing back.

If I just... Rewind... the I could see what happened. But no, I'm unconscious. I then wake up. I need to be full aware of my surroundings, see what's going on around me; a hospital? No, somebody is here?

Grey?

Grey.

Grey!

"Grey! Where am I? Wait, are we dead?!" I blurted.

I honestly could not be honest as to what I was feeling. Overjoyed, to see Grey, but pained, to still have that falling feeling, Scared, not knowing where am.

"Whisper! Whisper, I am so, so, so sorry." I saw a flash of relief in Grey's eyes for a moment, which flickered into worry, stress and panic.

"Tell me where I am!'' I shout impatiently.

A woman with straight blonde hair with scrubs entered the room. I was now sitting up as she snap!-ed a pair of light blue latex gloves onto her hands. "Sorry, Grey. Your visiting time is up." she said as she rearranged her tools at a cart, as though I wasn't even conscious and sitting up before her.

"But she just woke up, Hannah-"

"We don't have enough time for excuses, Grey." Hannah said. She then moved the cart closer to my spot in the room. "You always ahem one! For every single situation!" She then waved her hands in the air to mock him.

Throughout their bickering, I looked around at the room I was in. The walls were rocks, painted an odd variation of off-white. Behind me, a bright red cross was painted on a different kind of flat rock. Small windows were dotted along the sides of the wall. I couldn't see outside, as the windows were covered in a seemingly thick sheet of ice and snow.

The small portable table next to me had a small bouquet of lavender flowers, held together with a beautiful white-ombre-purple with embellishments tied around the edges of the clear wrapping which held the bouquet together. A small tag was attached to it, with neat and small penmanship. I reached forwards to the arrangement of fragrant flowers, when a sharp pain rushed up my arm.

I bit my tongue to hold back a scream of pain, and decide for the better of my health, to ask for help.

"Fine, Grey. Stay. But don't come back when you need help with some fight you got into." The woman whom I had assumed was Hannah, turned her back to us and wiped down the windows, with a wipe and holding herself against the despite the fact that nothing is visible through them.

"Whisper?"

"Yeah?" I look up at Grey.

"Are you hurt?" He still looked in a state of being frightened and unprepared.

I shake my head and reply no, and watch Grey walk over to the nurse, his mouth moving, although I cannot hear what he's saying. She flashed him a small look of satisfaction, when nI'm instantly hit with a wave of a pounding headache. The odd, unusual falling sensation returned to my head. Blobs of red and black dotted my vision and pain overwhelmed me. Slowly, I eased into a great sleep.

When I woke up, I was greeted with a second headache. I then saw the Nurse approach me, and then hands me a small vile of a pink liquid.
"Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'll be your nurse for this short day!" She said in a high voice.