Chapter 1 - Heart-wrenching

"We all broke rules for someone, and in the end they broke us too."

-----------------------------

A delicate and attractive figure dressed in black is standing above a high tower-like building filled with so much breathtaking peace and moonlight makes anyone who saw it in daze, lost and even fear..fear of disturbing that sovereign figure above.

Tahimik na pinagmamasdan ni Raven ang tanawin mula rito sa Tavel's Corp.

It's midnight.

Nilihis niya ang kanyang atensiyon at tinignan ang Tavel's Mask at ang isang Brocade Box sa kanyang kamay. It was Pure Crystal Black without designs. Napaka-ordinaryo nito at parang pinaglipasan na ng panahon, marahang tinatago ang abilidad na tinataglay nito.

'It doesn't look like anything special, just like me.'

Nasa loob naman ng brocade box ay ang Celestial Ring.

Muling tinignan ni Raven ang bayan ng Kamelsa, tumalon ito pababa ng mataas na gusali at mabilis na tumakbo sa kanyang paboritong tambayan.

Konting tao lamang ang nakakaalam ng lugar na 'to. This place is a small hill about 200 meters square, with seven old trees, wild flowers, with fireflies everywhere. It was silent and peaceful, just what she love the most.

She smiled bitterly.

"Do freedom really exist?" Raven asked herself.

Only the sound of the night answered her, secretly destroying her hopes under the moonlight.

"Still the same huh? Slacking to this place again." 

Raven didn't glance at him and snorted. "Still the same huh? Following me to this place again."

A strange coldness flashed in his eyes contrasting to his warm expression, but he giggled.

 "Ven, I told you, papayag si Ghost, we were doing this mission for years–8 FVCKING YEARS, at isa pa, Z is dead."

Tch.

*sigh*

"I know, but I have a bad feeling about this. Para bang may mangyayaring masama kapag umalis tayo sa Org."

"Don't overthink-

"I'm not overthinking things, Liam, I've followed my guts in my entire life, that's why I'm living right now talking to you." Raven expressionlessly retorted.

"Hello? Is Raven in there? Where's the brave, intelligent, talented, and beautiful, Raven I love? Can you please let her out now? I'd like to speak to her, please?" He joked, a warm and loving expression can be seen on his gorgeous and refined face, a man brimming with nobility and power but a strange smile is hanging on his lips, something anyone couldn't understand.

Raven stop admiring the stars and stood up, facing him. Nakataas naman ang kilay niya na parang bang inaabangan ang sasabihin niya. She sighed, and looked at the distant houses and buildings.

"Look, that description was supposed to be the wicked, cruel, and viscious, Raven Blood."

"But that's what I said."

A cold bitter smile replaced her warm expression.

"Yeah, you're the only one who thinks that way to me, you know, In this world full of f*cking people, when you do good things, no one will notice you, but if you do bad things, everyone will judge you."

"So, when I kill you, no one will notice huh?"

What?

Raven was about to look at him but a sharp pain hits her at the side of her neck.