Welcome back to gravity falls

The best time has come, school was out for the summer. Dipper and Mabel were already packing their things to head over to gravity falls. Longing to see their friends again got them even more excited, all the adventures that await them and creatures to discover. They both ran down stairs, their parents waiting for at the door.

Once they got to the buses, they quickly boarded waving goodbye to their parents. The doors closed and the they took their seats, the bus drove off heading to Gravity Falls. Dipper looked out the window, starring at the scenery. Mabel on the other hand was sleeping on his shoulder, Dipper didn't want to disturb her so he stayed as still as possible.

Dipper started to read his favorite book, he then look out the window and saw those familiar trees. Gravity Falls, they were finally here. Dipper turned and to wake up Mabel,

"Mabel, Mabel we're here!"

She immediately woke up

"Omg" she said "really!?"

"Yeah look!"

They both looked out the window

*I drew this and don't really like it, eh what do you think*

Once they arrived at the bus stop, they saw their two uncles. Stan and Ford, they smiled as they got off the bus.

"Grunkle Stan and Ford!!" Mabel said, running over to the two. She them a tight hu g, dipper carried both his and Mabel' s bags. He dropped the bags and ran to give Stan and Ford a hug.

*yea it's kinda short but tell me what you think*