In Potions class- SMUT

You were bored, it was potions but you were just doing writing. You sighed as you finished another sentence. You were sat next to your boyfriend, Seamus.

He also looked extremely bored. He glanced at you then back at the work. "Y/N I'm boreeedd!" He whined. You just shrugged, telling him to shut up.

Then you saw that look. He was up to something but what?

You felt a pressure on your thigh, slowly going higher. You grabbed the thing on your thigh which turned out to be Seamus's hand. You whimpered slightly as he batted your hands away and started drawing circles on your inner thigh.

You bit your lip slightly, your other leg bobbing up and down. Seamus smirked at your frustration and impatience.

He slipped a hand down into your knickers, making you bite your lip even harder. He started drawing painfully slow circles on your clit.

He looked in your eyes, a mischievous smile tugging at his lips. He then pressed his middle finger into you.

"Did I get you this wet baby?" He whispered as quietly as he could. You nodded quickly.

"Mr Finnigan please stop distracting Ms Y/L/N, 5 points from Gryffindor." Snape spoke out of nowhere, making you jump.

He removed his fingers, licking them clean when no one was watching.

You decided to have a little fun of your own. You put your hand onto his crotch, feeling his hard and began rubbing him through his uniform.

He tried to conceal his moans,  which he sort of managed to do, occasionally letting a growl escape his throat every now and then.

Eventually the class was dismissed. You ran to the 7th floor, Seamus tagging along.

"Your gonna pay, you know." You muttered as you kissed him. "Can I try something new?" You whispered, pulling away. He nodded silently not sure of what your thinking about.

You shoved him onto the bed that was in the middle of the room, taking your ties off. You then tied them tightly on his arms and bed so he couldn't use them.

Once you were happy with your handi-work you slowly started stripping down, Seamus's eyes observing every move. Eventually you were fully naked.

You sat down on top of him, his eyes widening again. You started tugging his trousers down, him arching his back to help you.

Now he was only in his boxers. You kissed his chest, moving downwards and took his tip into your mouth. He groaned but couldn't move his arms.

You took him all into your mouth, you tounge swirling around his thick length. "Your not allowed to cum yet!" You demanded Y/E/C meeting blue ones.

He whimpered. As he was reaching his climax. You pulled away from him and climbed over him, pecking his lips.

You positioned him at your entrance, slowly sinking down onto him. You threw your head back in pleasure. Seamus did the same as he started pushing himself upwards. You placed your hands firmly on his hips, so he couldn't buck upwards, and started ridding on him.

He groaned "Y/N...- Y/N!" He gasped, looking down, where you too were connected. "Baby?" He purred. "Release me? Please?" He looked up at you with puppy dog eyes.

You grabbed your wand from the side of the bed, with lazy flick the ties fell off red and Y/H/C. He kissed you passionately, before turning you around and slamming into you.

It was his turn to smirk as you widened your eyes. He grunted as he slammed into you again. "I'm- I'm gonna come." You whispered. He nodded.

He slammed into you once- like a car driving into a garage 100mph. Then twice- like the car had grown 10 times the size as before and then for the final time where the car was 1000 times its size.

You let out a lengthy moan as you came all onto his length. Once he came he pulled out of you. Looking at you with a satisfied face.

He flopped down next to you, shoving his tounge into your mouth again. You felt him getting hard again.

"Round 2?" He asked with a cheeky grin.