Imagine 3: Cesar (Part One)

"Berlin" by RY X
-
(All of your worries come to life after Cesar cheats on you, putting your relationship in jeopardy. Is it strong enough to fix itself?)

No POV
Monday. The start of a new week that came along with all its usual burdens. Did we have homework? Shit, is there a test on this today?

Although today did have its typical worries, something was off today. Something was making your stomach feel off and your breathing feel heavier than usual.

As you walked through the halls to second period, you noticed everyone was staring at you. Maybe it's just my self conscious? You thought. Your mind began to race as you felt everyone's eyes burn into your skin.

You rushed to the girls bathroom, hiding away in a stall. When you felt like you were gonna have an anxiety attack, this is where you went to feel safe. Everything felt very loud, although you were the only one throughout the entire bathroom. You pulled your phone out of your back pocket to text your boyfriend, Cesar. He always knew how to calm you down.
- text messages -
My Love
"Hey babe, where are you rn?
I really need you."

"Delivered at 9:23 a.m."

Four minutes passed with no response from Cesar. Your breathing hadn't leveled yet and suddenly, the cubical you were in began to feel extremely small. You unlocked the door, stepping into the busy hallway of Freeridge High School. People were scrambling to class, hauling all of their books and such on their backs. Everyone was rushing by you.

Panicking, you remembered you had Cesar's location on your phone. He had turned it on so you wouldn't be scared if he disappeared for awhile for Santos business.

The location read that he was in the west wing of the school. You ran towards that direction, hoping you would find him in there.

Walking past the janitor's closet, you heard muffled talking. Curious, your hand gripped the door knob, quietly turning it to unlock the door.

"Olivia, I don't know what you want from me." You heard a familiar voice plead, followed by a girl.

"This." That was all you needed to hear before you swung the door open, revealing the love of your life kissing Olivia, also known as Ruby's love of his life.

"Cesar!" was all you could say. It was enough to make him part his lips from hers, pushing her away.

Your anxiety shot through the roof as you witnessed everything fall apart in front of you. Your stomach tightened as you held your hair in your hands in frustration. Tears trickled down your face. This isn't happening.

Cesar reached for your arms, trying to pull you to look at him but you ripped them out of his grip.

"Y/N, it's not what it looks like! I swear, please, you have to believe me! I would never do that to you!" he claimed, but you knew better. His eyes started watering as he stared at your cold expression. You could feel your blood boiling.

"You just fucking did, Cesar! I can't believe this. We are done. This is it, you will never hurt me again. You need to stay away from me!"

That was all you said before running to the exit of the school, not looking back.