Prologue

Why?  Why me?  I do not want this. I hate this power.  Cursed.  I am cursed since birth.  Why can't II live a normal life like other  people.  All the power.  And I chose to hurt my friends.  I want to go to somewhere where nobody could find me.  You will never understand me.  I can't help it.  It is my destiny.  The only thing is...... I just don't want to hurt my friends again...

 ***********************************************************************************************************

This is a fan fiction about the series cross fight B-daman, it will have the same plot as the real series, but   most of the stories inside are modified. Basically, some of the characters have kinda different characters, but we try to make it as humorous as we could. And the best part, We added more mysteries inside. So, readers can enjoy B-daman with their favourite characters and the mystery to come. We add many new characters, and readers could try to imagine themselves as the character itself. Allow me to introduce our hero, Michiko Kazami . A 16 year old adventurer, she lives with her aunt in the largest zoo in West city. She is a very skilled b-shot and her partner is Silver Lightning dragon, Draflare . Michiko is also multitalented. She is always the first in everything.  She is a skilled extreme skateboard player, much to Reggie's dismay. She is an icon in West City. She is  well-known as the “Perfect Girl” in town and the “Legendary B-shot” in Cross fight. However, she quit cross fight a few years ago and nobody knows the reason why, but now she is back and is ready to challenge anyone. She holds a story that she never mention to anyone, not even to her best buddy , Samuru Shigami. What are  the mystery behind her?

Read on and find out !

Greetings to all readers~~

This story is kinda like the plot of the real cross fight series, only that the main character is changed to an imaginary character, named Michiko Yuuma . The plot is quite similar, but we modify it already, so readers could use their awesome imagination, to get the feel of the whole story. This idea came up while I was watching the whole series and I hope that you would like it too.

All Copyrights go to the respective owner.  This is a fan fiction. We try to imagine ourselves in the whole series.  Purely for fun. Please do not plagiarize too, because this story is basically hard work made up by us. We appreciate your cooperation. Thanks guys!

                                                                                                                                                With thanks,

                                                                                                                                       Yumiko, Miko and Yuuka