Chapter 1 Destiny Awaits You !

This story starts a few days after Riki is officially a B-Shot competitior.

Riki’s Point of View

Rrrrriiiiiing!

“Okay, class dismissed” said Miss Yamashiro with a smile.

“Phew… What a long day! I need to quickly get home to get Dracyan, and rush off to the secret stadium. I do not want to be late for my match. I am all fired up!!!” I said to myself loudly.

“What match?” ask a black haired girl.

I totally freeze in my steps. “ N-nothing, just want to watch the football match on television.”

“Really? That’s strange, I did not know you were into football.” She looked with a surprised expression

‘J-just a little hobby I recently pick up..Heh heh you know me, Sumi.”

“Are you hiding something from me?” Said Sumi , a suspicious expression plastered over her face. Her hands are on her hips.

“ I..  errr.. I..” I couldn’t answer. This is it for me. But in a nick of time….

“Excuse me, sorry to interrupt both of you but I need to get your exercise books.”

We both looked back. A brown haired girl, with a pair of beautiful ruby-colored eyes is standing there.  A smile on her face as she looked at us.

“Oh, monitor, sorry about that, here you go.” Sumi handed her her exercise book with a lot of cute stickers on it.

“thanks. And Riki?” she asked.

“I haven’t finished it, can I pass it up tomorrow?” OMG I forgot about my Mathematics homework. I am doomed.

“No can do. You have to hand it today.” She said, with a stern voice, but she still smiling sweetly.

“Pretty please~” I looked at her with a cute face.

“Time is running out, better hurry” She said.

I looked at Sumi, but she just signaled a "Good Luck" and quickly went out. What a friend.

“Michiko,please I have something important to attend to.” I pleaded again. With a cuter face.

“Come on lazy bones, it is just five simple questions, you can finished it in minutes. Trust me.”  She is really not buying it.

I totally give up so I had to do my homework now. The truth, I really finished the homework in five minutes. Total shock, I became a genius!

‘What did I tell you, I know you could get it done!’ Michiko gave a thumbs up.

I blushed. She is a great monitor and friend. She always give us hope to move on and her words are very trustworthy. She is diligent and the number one in class. I heard that she won many competition for the school. She is quite famous and is liked by many people. She is very pretty too. I am proud to be her friend.

“I overheard your talk about b-daman. Good luck in cross fight. I am rooting for you, Riki” she said and left the classroom.

I was like “ Thanks a lot, moni- What?!” Something hit me, did she mention about cross fight? Wait, she knows? How? Is she a b-shot too? These thoughts totally filled my head. Then, my phone rang. In a daze, I picked it up.

“Hello?”

“ Where are you, the competition is starting!!!” The caller shouted.

Only that I realized that it was VERY late. I quickly grabbed my bag and run as fast as a train back home. My mom was shocked when I zoom pass her to my room. “ Riki why ar- ‘ I just cut Dracyan sentences with a shout, and zoom pass my mom again to the secret stadium.