Chapter 1

You were a poor Girl . It wasn't suprising because you were living in a big country in which were two royal families, the Kitakado and the Korekuni family. However there still were people like you , who were poor and not cared about.

One day both families spend a party to choose the two most beautiful girls that will marry their sons. You didn't want to go but your best friend , Lisa did and she told you that she will have to squeeze your hand so that she wants scream when she meet Prince Tomohisa. You didn't agree at first but when Lisa promised you she'll get you a dress for the party you changed your mind.

Time Skip

You were at the party and were standing in the darkest corner of the of the room when a Boy came over to you. You looked Up and saw Ryuji Korekuni. He asked you for a dance and you agreed. He took my hand and led me to the dance Floor and all the people went to the Side and music began to Play . But With us were also Tomohisa and ... Lisa. OK it shoked You but You Just forgot it when Ryuji began to Talk to you. "Could You Tell me your name?" "(Y/N) (L/N)".       " It's a beautyfull name. May I know your age?"' OMG He is sooooo polite and cute!!!' " I am 17. I don't want to be rude but why do You ask me those thinks?" " Well-." The music stoped and the families Had an speech so Ryuji and Tomohisa went to their parents and waited for their fathers to speak...