3.

Welcome to a new chapter!

Enjoy and tell me your thoughts please!

♧♧♧

Wild stares indeed did Yuzuki receive whilst she walked through Konoha next to Tobirama. It was entertaining in her opinion, whilst Tobirama seemed agitated having the villagers having their attention on him more than usual.

When they reached his home, he allowed his shoulders to relax and sighed.

"Tea?" He asked, more like a statement as he brushed past Yuzuki into the kitchen.

"Please," she nodded, taking a twirl in his living room. It was neat, and cozy. Not too flash despite him being the Hokage's brother, a wood fire brewed dying coals on one side of the room. And in the middle sat an array of cushions around a beautiful, dark wooden table.

"I did have a reason actually," she announced, clasping her hands in front of her shyly, following him into the kitchen.

"Reason for what?" Tobirama questioned, filling a teapot carefully in the next room. She admired him for a moment, he was quite hospitable under all the frowning.

"For finding you." She finished, Tobirama only looked at her for a moment, waiting for her to continue.

Yuzuki sighed, walking into the living room and taking a seat, leaning her arms on the table.

"Madara, I can't deal living with him, I needed to escape somewhere."

"I'm flattered," Tobirama commented, walking over to hand her a filled cup, "you've picked me over the infamous Uchiha."

Yuzuki chuckled lightly, giving him a weak smile as he sat at the table in front of her. She leaned in slightly closer to him, as if telling a secret.

"He acts too weird, I don't trust him."

"He's your cousin isn't he? What's so bad about him?" Tobirama gave her a puzzled look.

"Once he was fine, but ever since I awakened my Sharingan and he discovered my power...he's acted strangely."

"Strangely, how?" Tobirama watched her every facial expression and movement, she seemed honest in her words.

"Listen," she whispered, "he made me move here unless I wanted to be "forever disowned" by him and his family, that's not normal."

"What a shame being disowned by Madara," Tobirama muttered, taking a drink from his cup. Yuzuki shook her head with a laugh.

"Despite what he says about your people, I like you Tobirama," she added, twirling her cup in her hand slowly, "don't abuse my judgement."

Her serious words made him smirk lightly. "It's not everyday I invite someone into my house, Yuzuki." She smiled suddenly feeling a little shy.

"I'm glad to have the honour," she said before taking a careful sip of her tea.

Tobirama embraced the silence as they both enjoyed the warmth of the tea and slight heat of the fire next to them. He stood up, restocking the coals with a large log, then sat back down again.