~Contest Entry~

Hello who ever may be reading this, I've just finished my contest entry for praiiise ! I'm am so happy at the finished product! Good luck to everyone else that entered! Let's get on with it! ;)

Name: her name is Yuki, it means snow in Japanese. She is named after the weather in winter, the season she was born in and her snowy blue eyes
Age: she is 17 years old

Gender:female

Kingdom: she is from the diamond kingdom

Appearance and clothes: she I very thin and has fairly pale skin. She has black, long hair, that she parts to one side. Her eyes are really light blue, almost as if they were cloudy with snow. She has a mole on the bottom of her left cheek. For her outfit, she wears a leather chest plait (I don't know if that's what you call it...). Underneath that she has a light blue cotton dress. It's fairly short and a bit over size, so she can move around really well in it. At the end of the dress where the sleeves end she hash gold plated bracelets. She wears thin leather pants with leather boots, lined with fur. Around her neck, she wears a skin of a Arctic fox, that belonged to her mother.

(Sorry for the drawing

(Sorry for the drawing.... I didn't have a lot of materials to work with...)

Rank: soldier

Rank: soldier

Personality: Yuki is very kind hearted and loyal. She does all in her power to make others happy, even if she must put there happiness before hers. She can sometimes be a push over. She is extremely stubborn and doesn't like to admit when she has done something wrong. She can often bite of more then she can chew, and doesn't like to ask for help when she needs it.

Weapons: her weapon is sword made of silver, the handle is made out of coper with a diamond imbedded in the bottom. The handle is rapped in brown cloth.

Backstory: Yuki was born into a family of 5

Backstory: Yuki was born into a family of 5. She has two younger brothers, a father and a (deceased) mother. Her mother died when Yuki was 13, of a deadly disease (lung cancer). She loved her mother more then anything, and she was gone. her father was the captain of the soldiers/guards, so Yuki has always wanted to be a soldier, even as a young kid, but since she was a female and not a male, it was harder for her to do so. So she practiced and practiced till she was one of the best. Her father did not approve of so because, he had lost his best friend and had seen so much.

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry if this sounds a bit rushed... Totally forgot till the last second... So sorry about that...! If you want to change anything about the character, please do so! I didn't fully understand there culture and there believes so I worked with what I had! Thank you so much for holding this opportunity! Good luck to everyone else that has entered! ;)