Draco The hedgedrake Ref

Name: DracoSpecies: Hedgedrake (Extinct species)Gender: Male (Uke)Personality: Brave, Shy when it come to being a mate to someone, Stubborn, Overprotective

Name: Draco

Species:
Hedgedrake (Extinct species)

Gender:
Male (Uke)

Personality:
Brave, Shy when it come to being a mate to someone, Stubborn, Overprotective

Siblings: None..

Parents: Unknown

Crush: None..

Fears: Death

Powers: Use water and ice

Some Back Story:  He lived in the forbidden forest, when dark creatures came and kill anyone in the clan, but what was left in the nest of his mother as a egg. Then a black hedgedragon took him in his own clan, raising him like his own kid, but it all ended. When a brown hedgedragon tried to have alittle fun with the black hedgedragon. The black hedgedragon refuse, trying to attack the other and was kill instant. Draco was so scared, but snap out if it and attack the brown one. In that time, he got some scars and was also pinned to the ground by the others claws on the young ones back. Draco then got the idea to kick the brown hedgedragon's back leg, but by doing that, the claws on his back slip off and left three scars. When he got away from the other, charge at the brown hedgedragon neck, killing him with rage in his own eyes. Then it all ended with him looking at his bloody claw hands, feeling scared and sadness. He now became scared of others.

Turn Ons: Licking or Biting his neck, Rubbing his body, Being Dominated (he hates it but his body is telling him to stay)

Turn Offs: Rape, Touching his blades on his tail

(By the way, I'm okay with pairing him with anyone for any roleplays)