First day on the job

You woke up in a panic. You had a nightmare. You checked your phone to see what time it was.'3:00 am. I still have 2 and a half hours.' You thought getting up from your bed. You still decided to get ready anyway, so you went to the bathroom to do what was necessary. You got done and then made your bed. After you made sure your room was neat. You then headed down stairs and went into the kitchen to wait for everyone else to get up. After some time Flug walked in. "Oh hi Flug." Your greeted. "Eek!!!" Was Flug's response. "O o-oh (y y-y/n) you startled me!" Flug said. "Sorry..." You said. You checked your phone seeing that it was now 5:00 am. "So....Is this the time you guys normally get up?" You asked him. "O-oh n-no. I m-mean I do, but the o-others get up around 6:00." He answered. "Oh ok." You said. You started to look around the kitchen and noticed it was very dirty. You cleaned the kitchen until it was sparkly clean. You put away the cleaning utincles. You then checked your phone to see it was 5:59. 'Don't know if that means I'm late or I did my work before i was suppose to....' you thought. You looked at Flug, that was in the door frame admiring how clean the kitchen looked."wow...." he said in aw. "Heh. Thanks Flug." You said to him snapping him out of his thoughts. "O-oh h-hello (y/n)!" Flug said. "U-um b-black h-hat said h-he wanted to s-see you in his o-office." He added as well as having a worried look on his face. "Oh ok..." You said then headed for Black hat's office. You knocked on Black hat's office door. "Come in." Black hat you guess said from the other side. You walked in. The doors were slammed shut behind you. "You're late." He stated. You looked at the clock on the wall that read 6:30 am. "Sorry, sir." You said. "Well, you now have to clean the entire building as a punishment." He demanded. You dropped your shoulders. "All right then...." you said and walked towards the door. "Oh and make breakfast" he also damanded. You smiled a little. "Okie dokie. Will do." You said shutting the big doors behind you. You walked to the very clean kitchen and made breakfast. You sat all the plates at the dinning table and then headed off to clean the mansion. When you finally finished cleaning you were dead tired. You walked back into the dinning room to see all the plates were gone. You went into the kitchen and saw the plates were clean. "Ha cool!.....tho I wander who did the dishes?" You thought then headed to black hat's office. You knocked on the big doors. "Who is it?" Black Hat yelled from the other side. "(Y/n), sir." You responded. "Oh.Come in." He said. You opened the door. "What do you want?" He asked. "I wanted to know if you wanted me to do enything else, sir?" You asked. "Did you clean the mansion?" He asked. "Yes sir!" You replied. "Well then I guess your done for the week. But you are still to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner." He said. "Ok sir. Dose that mean I can go to bed then, sir?" You asked. "Yes. Now go, I have business to attend to." He said. You walked out of the room and to your bedroom. When you arived to your room you took off your outfit and put it on the chest you had at the foot of the bed.You then  flopped onto your bed and fell asleep.

[That took a while sorry about that hope you liked this part I will try to get an other part up soon]