CHAPTER 2 : THE PERFECT CREATURE

[ CURRENT TIME : 2: 56 AM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION : SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA ]

He hovered above her, ready to place himself inside of her.
The woman grunts as she felt him inside of her walls. The feeling was both unbearable and indescribable.

A few moments later, she was sweating in a way never before as she held onto his biceps and her screams echoed throughout the halls.

With pointed toes, she spreads her legs open, wide enough for him to adjust himself.
The woman could not help but let out screams of pleasure as she cried disgustingly. A slut she is.

They both lose their minds as a familiar sound ringed throughout the man's ears.
He grunts, immediately pulling out of her as she makes a sound of dissapointment.

Upon losing his touch, she sat up on the matress with an upset expression as she loudly murmers curse words at him for pulling out of her, just for a phone call. Or atleast, that's what she thought.

Whining and spouting nonsense, she immediately jumps on him, desperately making out in lust. Not love.

He pulls her closer and pushes her down on the matress once more.

He was about to connect his lips against her but she stopped him.

" Who was that, babe? " she questioned in a disgustingly seductive tone, in which the man liked.

" Work. " he simply said before smashing their lips once more.

°°°°°

[ CURRENT TIME : 10:16 AM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION : AREA 51 ]

The old scientist sighs and breathes out heavily while examining the body of the Perfect Creature.

They took a lot of blood samples, but unfortunately, it would not be compatible to theirs as she was foreign. Obviously.

The perfect creature, doesn't seem to have awoken yet.

But still, she was a dangerous creature that can harm anyone or anything.
Lying on a glass-like box in the laboratory located at Area 51, her condition still isn't stabilized, according to the scientists themselves.

Over night, they have been working nonstop as they want to discover the creature's intension to them.

In almost, eight people were murdered ever since she was on loose.
She was a supernatural creature, noone even dared to encounter with her.

The old man rubbed his temple as he pursed his lips in desperation. He reviewed her gathered data in search for her name, but none.

And again, he widened his eyes in frustration, hands on his hips.
He sat down on a chair and carefully examined her.