Andrew - 'Bad idea bomb'

One sentence summary: Andrew offers to bring in a pet in your home and he suddenly sparks up the idea of having a goat, and well...nope.

You weren't even sure how the hell did you two manage to get here. Like, at one moment you were talking about your future, just enjoying each other and just talking about kids, but the other moment – you're talking about adopting a pet. You loved pets, he loved that about you – the amount of love you had for animals in general was admiring. BUT, then he suddenly thought of an idea.

"Andrew, what?"

"What, what? Don't what me, I didn't even say anything."

"You had the look on your face."

"What look?"

You sighed. Dear Lord. "The one, which says 'I'm about to say something stupid and my girlfriend will disagree'. Familiar with that?"

He sat down, listening to you talk and then motioned for you to sit down. In all seriousness, he took your hands in his', you loving the sparks in your body once he did that, and looked you in the eyes. Oh boy. This wasn't good. No. Not at all.

"Baby..."

"Don't baby me, what's going on?" you were annoyed, because you sensed the bad idea bomb coming.

"What if we adopt a goat?"

I knew it.

Thank you for the person who suggested this, I love writing Andrew, because he's so cute, okay bye ily guys. 

P.S – I'm going through major editing process, renaming the chapters and editing them, so just don't get confused.

Love you,

El x