EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR THE BEST

Emir started treat Zeynep with indiference since that day. Zeynep notice it and this was making her so angry. She couldn't understand Emir behavour. But maybe she also exaggerated and took this game to far even if she liked the job and had also time to spend with Poyraz.

  Emir couldn't bear this departure from Zeynep. He becomed each day more addicted to her and he was hating this.. was hating himself for this. Zeynep entered enough..so much in his mind..in his body..in his heart and..and he wanted to drop her out from there. He was in his office in the company, a bit drunk..in the couch. Banu knocked at the door holding and walking inside with some papers. She noticed his state. 

"Are you fine?"

  "You are speaking to me?"

  "Who else.." Banu walked closer to him. "I see you very upset.."

  Emir continued drink.

  "If you want.. I can make you feel better..would not be the first time..do you remember.. we already did it..here in your office..on this couch.."

  Emir looked at her still drinking. In his mind was Zeynep and the whish to take her out from there.

 "Take your clothes off..now in my front"

  Banu took off her shirt then her bra dropping it on the floor in front of Emir. She was all naked above. Emir made a sign to her to come to him. Banu sat on his lap with her legs around and wanted to kiss his lips but he grabed her hair. She unbotton his buttons shirt licking Emir's chest while her hands were going down to his belt..

  "Did she upset you.. Zeynep... Since she's married to you she believes has all rights of the world"

  Emir came back to reality suddenly and anger approached him. He grabbed her hair. 

"To be the last time when you express yourself in that manner about MY WIFE ! MOVE AWAY" Emir yelled at her. Banu dressed herself quickly and before to get out Emir told her

 "To be the last time when you try this if you don't want to fly from my company !"

  Banu left with fast steps. He put on his belt and the shirt. Later he arrived home. He saw Zeynep in the living room, looked at her and went upstairs. He took a shower and then put his pijama on. He was standing in other room. Zeynep went inside. Emir was surprised seeing her.

  "Emir.. please.. i don't want to fight anymore seriously.. Look, the thing with the job was only as revenge on you for seeing that women there in your holding.. But if you want i will give up on it.. Seriously.. You and Poyraz are the most important for me"

  Emir felt guilty..so guilty for what happened today.. He was almost close to cheat on Zeynep in a moment of fury. He was glad for not do it. He doesn't want even to imagine if Zeynep would find out about today. Emir caressed Zeynep face. 

"Me too.. I'am sorry.. I shouldn't react or treat you the way i did.."

  Zeynep couldn't believe what she just heard.. Emir saying sorry to her. Zeynep caressed his face. 

"So we are fine..?"

  "Yes.."

  "Let's go in our room"

  "Let's go.."

  That night Emir and Zeynep sleeped next to each other in their bed. Emir was huging her from behind and kissing sometimes her head, neck, shoulders feeling guilty for today. In the past he cheated many times on Nihan and with many other womans but he couldn't do that with Zeynep.. Not necessary because he imposed this to himself but because something was holding him to not do it.. He has not reasons to do it.. Zeynep is just, only his and he has no reason to search in another part what he has home. He couldn't bear even imagine Zeynep with other man. He would be capable to kill that one.

  Next morning when Zeynep opened her eyes slowly she saw Emir in front of the mirror. He just went out from the shower, drops of water falling on his wet, naked body. He had only a towel around his waist and with other one was using it for his head. His hair caught a spiky aspect giving him a sexy air. Zeynep smiled seeing him. She raised from the bed and hugged him from behind pressing few kisses on his wet back, shoulders, neck, ears. Emir smiled closing his eyes. "Good morning you too my little one..."

  "Good morning.."

  Emir turned to her. "You will get wet just to know.."

  "Doesn't matter.. Where you go..?"

  "To the holding"

  "Ah.. not even a free day you have.."

  Zeynep was carresing his wet chest.

  "Do you want me to stay home today..?"

  "Wouldn't be a bad idea..." 

Zeynep start kissing his chest pressing hot kisses on it. Emir touched her butt with one hand.

  "But maybe you have things to do and i don't wanna keep you busy..."

  "Won't take much time.." 

Emir grabed her butt with both hands pushing her to him. Zeynep took off the towel from his body leaving him all naked. Emir let go her nightdress walking with her to the bed kissing each other's lips passionately.........../

  After some 15 minutes Emir stood from the bed. "Now i really need to go"

  "Fine. I will take a shower"  Zeynep stood up covering herself with the blanket. 

Emir looked at her smirking. "Why you cover yourself..? As if i don't know your body..."

  "Of Emir..."

  "Emir moved closer to her.  "I know every inch of your body little one.."

 Zeynep smiled and kissed him while going to the bathroom.