|Shot 84| • You're All I Got I • |Jyatt|

° ° ° °

WYATT'S POV

Alright, you can do this. He's right there, just tell him.

"Jaeden?"

He turns to face me with twinkling eyes.

"Yeah, Wyatt?" he questions sweetly.

"I...I love you" I confess.

He smiles.

"I love y-"

I jolt awake.

Shit.

It was only a dream. If only it were real. I've been hopelessly in love with Jaeden for months now and all I can think about is kissing his cute damn face and telling him I love him.

But I've been too scared to tell him how I feel. He's all I want. But how do I tell him that he's my everything? I sighed and fell back into my pillow.

Why am I such a coward?

--

The next day Finn invited me, along with the other Losers, to hangout at the LA Fair. I love them all, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't really want to go at first.

But I would never miss a day out with Jaeden. I met up with Jaeden and together we drove to Finn's.

"Hey, guys" he greeted.

"Hey, Finnlard" I smirked. "Ready to go?"

"In a minute"

Seconds later Jack stepped out of Finn's house and strode over to Finn. He smiled and kissed Finn on the lips.

I glanced at Jaeden and smirked, receiving a smile in return.

"Now I'm ready" Finn grinned goofily.

I'm jealous of Jack and Finn. They're the epitome of a perfect couple. I wanted what they had with Jaeden more than anything. I sighed and together we rode off to the fair.

We met up with Chosen, Jeremy, and Sophia. Together we all rode rides, played games, but Jaeden was distant. He barely talked to any of us Losers so I pulled him aside.

"I'm gonna take Jaeden on the Ferris Wheel" I informed the Losers.

"Sure, Wyatt" Finn smiled. "Have fun"

Jaeden smiled at me and I grabbed his hand. He intertwined our fingers and I blushed as we climbed onto the Ferris Wheel.

"Look at that view, huh Jaeden?" I nudged him gently.

He didn't answer. His vacant stare was fixated on the crowd below.

"Jae?" I said softly.

"Oh, sorry. What's up Wy?" he pulled out of his trance.

"Are you okay?" I questioned tenderly. "You'be been...distant today"