"I HATE YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE" • A Solkat Fanfic•

•Third Person•

Roxy Lalonde, the start of everything. She invited some of her troll and human friends over for a little party. The list consumed of Dave Strider, John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Kanaya Maryam , Jake English, Dirk Strider, Gamzee Makara, Tavros Nitram, Sollux Captor and, the anger ball of fury himself, Karkat Vantas.

   Roxy had planned out the whole thing, along with the help of Nepeta, a hardcore shipper. They planned to play many games and watch movies. The games consisted of Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever, and the Pocky Game. The movies were whatever they guest wanted to watch.

"Soooo, you guys wanna play the last game of the night," Roxy asked, not really gonna taking no for an answer.

   She sat everyone down in a circle and ran off the the kitchen to grab the boxes of different flavored pocky. She ran back into the living room and sat down, placing the boxes down.

   "WHAT IS THIS FUCKING HUMAN GAME," Karkat asked in his forever pissy tone. Roxy smiled over at the troll.

   "This game is called the pocky game. Each end goes into someone's mouth and both people eat the stick till the stick is gone," the older Lalonde smirked. She and the other kids knew where this was going.

   Dave and John went first. As each pair went, Roxy snapped a photo of them kissing. Next was Rose and Kanaya, Jake and Dirk, Gamzee and Tavros, and lastly, with the two people remaining, Sollux and Karkat.

   "Come on KK. Let's get thiis 2hiit over wiith," Sollux sighed. Karkat growled and bit at the other end of the stick, Sollux biting the other end. Both male trolls ate away at the chocolate covered biscuit until both of their lips met. Both pulled away, spitting in discussed. But both couldn't deny, they liked it.

•time skip•

The party was over and each couple were heading home. Sollux and Karkat already planed to hang out after the party, now it being more awkward with what previously happened. Both didn't talk till they got to Karkats hive. When they entered, they went straight to Karkats room.

   "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO PLAY," Karkat asked, walking over to his game rack. Sollux smirked at the obvious answer.

"Mariio Cart," he smiled innocently. Karkat growled and took out the game, placing it into the console. He sat down, handing the yellow colored blooded troll a controller.

   "NO FUCKING CHEATING," The angry red blooded troll growled, selecting the course they'd be playing on. Rainbow Road, the map Karkat hated to death but wanted to play it.

   After each match of Sollux losing, he finally had enough. He turned to Sollux and pulled at the collar of his Gemini shirt.

   "YOU FUCKING CHEATER," Karkat growled in Solluxes face.

   "II never cheat," he smirked. Karkat looked for words before locking eyes with Sollux.

   "HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I HATE YOUR FUCKING EYES," Karkat asked before Sollux moved forward, smashing their lips together.

   Karkat turned off the TV, going back to making out with his new matesprite. The kiss deepened as Sollux slid his spit yellow tongue into Karkats mouth. Sollux tugged at the ends of Karkats turtleneck, making him take it off.

   Now shedded of their shirts, the yellow blood pushed Karkat back on the bed, crawling on top of him.

   "2o Kiitty, What do you thiink now," Sollux whispered in Karkats ear, making him shiver.

   "I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD FUCK ME," Karkat said, pushing himself up at Sollux. Sollux moved back, pointing his finger at his kitty. He used his psychic powers to hold Karkat down, the blue and red sparks flickering on his finger.

   He moved down Karkats body, kissing and sucking down it. His pointy fangs bit at a few places, drawing a little amount of red blood.

   He reached Karkats gray sweatpants, pulling them off to reveal Karkats crab boxers and his squirming tentabuldge.

   "Happy now, are ya liil kiitten," Sollux smirked. Karkat growled, trying to move out of his restraints to get his lover to move.

   "Alriight," Sollux smirked, taking off the boxers to show the red tentabulge. He took it in his hand before taking it in his mouth.

   Karkat groaned, bulking his hips up. Sollux pushes him back down, smirking at Karkats restrained state. He pulled his lips off of Karkats bulge, moving back up to Karkats lips.

   "What do you want," Sollux asked.

   "FOR YOU TO FUCK ME," Karkat growled.

   "What," the two colored eyed troll asked again.

   "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SOLLUX," Karkat yelled out. Sollux smirked before flipping him over on his stomach.

   "You ready," Sollux asked. Karkat nodded into the pillow. Sollux shoved one of his bulges into Karkat and the other intertwined with Karkats.

   "F-FUCKING HELL," Karkat moaned out. Sollux smirked and went harder, making Karkat groan louder.

   Finally, yellow and red cum mixing together, making a somewhat orange color. Sollux pulled Karkat closer to him as they laid on the sold floor.

   "YOU'RE CLEANING THE BED YOU KNOW," Karkat said, cuddling his small body into Solluxes. Sollux sighed and nodded.

   "But iit wa2 worth iit."