o n e

A R I E L L E

Arielle was definitely a mystery. A delicate puzzle waiting to be solved. Her sparkling hazel eyes held secrets within them. She had always kept to herself. She never felt like she belonged.

Arielle considered herself to be a satellite. On the outside of the world — or in her eyes, standing outside the people. She felt like she was isolated from her own kind.

She felt lost at sea. Trying to find land, struggling.

E L O D I E

Elodie, a bubbly young girl. She has always seen the good in people. No matter how much trouble she could get into. She will always take the risk. She wanted to be friends with everyone. Good or bad.

The first physical feature of Elodie was definitely her brown eyes. Her brown eyes were always full of joy. Despite having an obvious loving side. She was abused by her family. She was the outcast. Her mother and father always wanted to beat her. They were always drunk.

Despite this, Elodie kept going and she wasn't stopping any time soon.

A E R O

Aero, a handsome young man. People believe there's nothing wrong with him. He's rich, handsome, loving family, but they're wrong. He doesn't want to be pampered by his family. He wants to experience the real world.

Whereas, his little sister, Penelope, she ran away when she was 14, the reason she ran away was because their parents were never around. They never even filed a missing persons report. She was never heard of again.

Aero just wants his sister back. He wants some closure. He wants to see her, dead or alive.

M A I A

Maia and Mallory were twins. Their parents died when they were only two months old in a car accident. The entire family was in that accident. The father died once they reached the hospital and the mother died a week later in the hospital. The children left, unscathed.

The children were brought to a foster care where they've been repeatedly kicked out. They were always moving from place to place because of their bad behavior.

Maia is an amazing artist. The only thing holding her back is her sister. The constant insults always got to her.

Maia just wants someone to love her.

M A L L O R Y

Mallory, one of the twins. She's a born troublemaker. She's always been the one to get her and Maia kicked out. After their parents died, Mallory, despite only being two months old, had resentment towards anybody who had taken them in. She even had resentment towards her own sister.

Mallory felt that she had no talent. Nothing to prove to the world that she was worth living. Except one night, nothing could stop her.

Mallory just wanted to succeed.

J O N A T H A N

The schools hottest guy, Jonathan. Jonathan was always good at sports. No matter what sport, he always seemed to be good at it. He's always had girls all over him but, he always seemed to reject their love, saying he was waiting for the right one.

He wasn't waiting for the right one. He was gay. He had someone else that he loved. Of course, he feel like he can't tell anybody that.

Jonathan just wants to be accepted by his peers.

K I M

Kim, she's always been quiet. No one has ever heard her speak. She's never been called on. Sometimes, people don't even know she's in their class.

She gets bullied for not speaking, for not answering when spoken to. The reason she doesn't speak is because she's too scared to speak. The only thing she has to talk about is her father that's in debt.

She has to get money in very indecent ways. Nobody wants to talk about that.

Kim wants her father to be happy.

H U N T E R

Hunter is a weird boy. Slender-like structure. Humorous in his own way. Clumsy. Gamer. He doesn't have anything wrong with his life other than the fact that his parents don't approve of him.

They don't approve of him playing video games. They're saying it's disrupting his learning capabilities. Hunter always retaliates by playing them anyways.

Hunter just wants his parents to approve of him.

S P E N C E R

Spencer is depressed. He cuts himself every day. The reason he's depressed is because he gets bullied. All the time. His mother died and his father blames him for her death.

His father doesn't abuse him but it stills hurt Spencer to hear that he is somehow involved with his mother's sudden passing.

Spencer wants his mother back.

INTRODUCTION END