Roles

This is a werewolf rp. Not everyone may know the roles of the packs, so here they are. They're in order from highest to lowest ranks. Feel free to correct me if I mess one up.

~ALPHA~
This guy runs the pack. He does all the paperwork and calls the shots. Doesn't mean he's the nicest guy, plenty of Alpha's are corrupted. Normally Male, but can be female.

~LUNA~
The Alpha's mate. They advise the Alpha and try to keep them from doing stupid stuff. Generally a higher ranker wolf before they became the Luna. Normally female, but can be male.

~BETA~
This guy is second to the Alpha, normally he and the Alpha are pretty close. Different packs do things differently, so for the purposes of the rp, the Alpha chooses their own beta within reason.

~MASTER OF ARMS~

Basically your head warrior. Trains all the warriors, and that kind of stuff. They also advise the Alpha on attacks and crap. Normally one of the few that can hold on his own against the Alpha. Can be Male or female.

~HEAD TRACKER ~
They are the best tracker in the pack, and make plans surrounding hunts and making routes to track. Can be male or female.

~EVERY WOLF ABOVE HERE IS NORMALLY CLOSE TO THE ALPHA, AND CAN HOLD IN A FIGHT AGAINST THEM~

~THERE IS ONLY ONR OF EVERY RANK ABOVE HERE, BELOW THERE ARE MULTIPLE ~

*WARRIORS*
They protect the pack. They train under the Master of armsand are your everyday wolfs. Can be either gender

*TRACKERS*
They go looking for the beat places to hunt, and if there problems with another pack they'll go scouting.

*REGULAR MEMBERS*
Wolves that aren't listed above in a pack. They run the normal stuff, like teachers, bankers, normal stuff.

*OMEGAS*
These are generally the smaller, weaker pack members. Their wolf is smaller, or they may not have one at all. Another member can become an omega if they commit a crime.

*ROUGES*
Rouges are wolves outside of a pack. Some hate packs, and attack them, some just don't fit in. A wolf can be made rouge by an Alpha, or just by leaving the pack on their own accord. They are not allowed on any pack territory.

*MATES*
Basically soul mates. Their the other half of a wolf. They can be any rank, but they fit perfectly with the other wolf, normally close to their rank. A wolf can rejeck their mate, though it's a dangerous process and can drive both wolves insane. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I WILL BE ASSIGNING MATES!!