Scarlet

"Lord Snow. My apologies King Snow I believe we have only met once before." I smile to the handsome boy.

"Princess Scarlet your just as beautiful as I remember maybe even more. Your king is a character."

"Yes, he is very headstrong but a very loyal ally if you are lucky enough to get him on your side."

"So all these years you have been here?"

"Yes, I haven't really recieved news from my family since I left with Tyrion. How are my siblings?" I ask eager to hear about them.

"Princess you haven't heard?" The small boy asks.

"I have not? Also I'm sorry i'm afraid we haven't met."

"I'm Jimin Tully of Riverrun. Also Myrcella was poisioned by Elaria sand and King Tommen Killed himself. I am very sorry Princess."

A look of shock crossed my face.

"Elaria sand. Are you posotive it was her?" I asked Jimin.

"Yes your grace."

"I'm sorry to leave so quickly please enjoy your stay. I have some business to attend."

I bow before walking into the throne room where the Dronish woman stood talking to Yoongi.

"You Bitch." I sneer before slapping the woman.

"Woah! What is going on?" Yoongi yelled stepping back.

"How dare you! How dare you lay a hand on my baby sister. I swear to the gods if I ever get a chance I will kill you!" I shout at the woman who just smiled. Yoongi had now grabbed my wrist Tyrion holding my other making sure I don't do anything else.

"It was a nice peace offering to your wonderful mother." She wiped the blood from her lip.

"If I were her then I would do the exact same thing to your son. Watch your back Elaria.'

"Carefully your grace." She bows mockingly.

I glare before pulling myself from the two men before walking off fist clenched.

"Scarlet?" My uncle asks when he opens the door to Yoongi and I's chamber.

"She killed Myrcella just to muddy the water. She killed my little sister." I cried on the bed.

"What the hell was that. I can't you going around slapping the leader of one of my ally armies." Yoongi walks in.

"shut up Yoongi before I slap you too. I really want to hit something and your right here so." I glare up at him.

"Tyrion would you leave for a second?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"Yes your grace but please don't hurt her." my uncle pleaded.

He left the room as yoongi stalked twoard me and pulled me up by my dress.

"Go ahead hit me." He said before backing up a bit.

"excuse me?" I asked confused.

"you can hit me if you want to hit someone but don't you dare threaten me in front of the others again or we are going to have a problem." he threatens me.

"yes Yoongi I understand."

"Good baby girl. Now hit me,I command it." He says points to cheek.

I hesitantly raise my raise him and slap him lightly.

"You can do better than that. I saw it a couple minute ago with Elaria Sand.

"Well she killed my sister."

"Ollena Tyrell killed your brother and you aren't upset about that?"

'No, Namjoon was a little prick that had it coming." I glare.

he laughs before kissing me lightly.

"I'm going to let the boy mine the glass when he brings proof." He explains.