017

The next day...

CHENLE'S POV:

It was the day we would start filming it the "Chewing Gum" music video. I was so excited to finally debut with me best friend, Jisung!

All the members went to the MV filming place.

"YAYAYAYAY WE'RE FILMING THE MUSIC VIDEO!"

"YAY WE'RE ABOUT TO DEBUT AND I'M SO HAPPY TO DEBUT WITH YOUU," he said.

A few minutes later, we had to start filming for the music video. Today, we were only going to do the dancing and the next day was the other stuff.

We worked hard to get it perfect, but still made some mistakes.

After the second take, we watched the video and I realized I made a mistake.

"Ah Chenle! You accidentally did the wrong thing," Renjun said.

"uGHHHH!" Haechan complained.

"Shut up Haechan watch you make a mistake next," Jaemin said.

"sTOP," Haechan replied.

The next take seemed right, but when we watched it, we saw that Haechan's foot went out of place.

"HAECHAN HYUUUUNG!" I started screaming and annoying him.

I looked towards Jisung and we smiled at each other. Then, Jisung went along with me and we both started annoying him.

"HYUUUNG WHY DID YOU MESS UPPP!!" We yelled at him and he was getting annoyed.

All the other members were just watching us and laughing at Haechan, who was being annoyed by some kids.

After the next take, we watched the video and we were satisfied. It was the end of the day's filming, so we all headed back to our dorms.

It was late at night, and we ate dinner.

After dinner, Jisung and I went to our dorms, did our nightly routines, and went to our room.

We were sleeping on our individual beds, until Jisung said, "H- hyung, can you sleep with me? I'm lonely~"

"Okay," I said. I headed to his bed, sleepy.

Once I got to his bed, i collapsed and fell into a deep sleep.

JISUNG'S POV:

"Good night, Chenle. I love you," But he didn't hear it.