First Truth and Dare :D

YAY A TRUTH AND A DARE :D

*Teleports Shadow Flashback and Drago into a white void*

Shadow: "WHAT THE H-

Drago: "HEY GEARBIT SAID YOU HAVE TO USE BETTER LANGUAGE!"

Shadow: *rolls eyes* fine.... WHAT THY HELL

Drago: *frowns*

*Flashback in the background* "TACOOOS ARE GONNA GO TO WAR WITH THE BURRITOS!"

ominous voice: "you guys are trapped here until you answer all the questions and complete all the dares"

Drago: "Cool like a game"

Shadow: "no not cool who are you? and how did you do this!?" *looks around white void seeing nothing*

ominous voice: "Doesn't matter first.... FLASHBACK YOU HAVE A QUESTION!"

Flashback: "WHICH ONE?"

ominous voice: "The original please"

Flashback: *pouts*" Why does everyone always want the original im just as cool with my conspiracies" *stiffens suddenly before relaxing again switching personalities* "Wheres my notepad!?"

ominous voice: "ill give it to you if you answer my question.... why do you have different color eyes?"

Flashback: *thinking* "hmm..." *confused* " OH YEAH I forgot I have two different eyes actually that's umm......well I kind of........ poked my eye out when one of my other personalities took over I think I had red eyes before... BUT honestly I kind of like the color green more so oh well" *shrugs* "maybey the lab didnt have enough green eyes or something so they replaced the eye i poked out with a green one"

ominous voice: Well .... ok then here's your notepad *notepad adn pencil appears out of nowhere landing ontop of Flashback*

Flashback: "YAY now i can read my notes and see what happened while i was gone!" *reads over notes*

ominus voice: "SHADOW"

Shadow:*annoyed* "what?"

ominous voice: "Shadow your dare is to be nice and is you aren't nice you will be stuck here forever"

Shadow: "WHAT WHY?!"

ominous voice: "THE KINDNESS TRIALS WILL BEGIN TOMMOROW ....OR WHENEVER I CAN"