Healing... Again

Multiple time skips in this chapter!

Aphmau's POV

I layed there in pain with Aaron at my side, he told me that Mudwing scared Balto just a it. I chuckled a bit at that which was painful but bearable nonetheless.  

~ 2 days later ~

I was now able to walk and do things on my own but there will be an occasional pain burst, KC and the girls are coming over to fill me in on school. They seem to love the fact I have a dragon as a brother but Luci loves him, she is always out there doing magic tricks with him. She really needs to meet Numia, of coarse Mudwing will have to go back to the dragons dimension, but not quite yet. 

Aaron and I are currently sitting on the couch watching a new show called The Office. I honestly like the show, Melissa seems to like it as well because she is the one that recomended it to us. I shifted my position leaning onto Aaron, when I don't feel good I swear he is like a huge heat pillow. (don't judge me okay) He looked down at me and kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes for a moment. I dozed off but woke up to the smell of....

POPCORN!!!!!!!

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SNACK KNOWN TO MAN! I shot up and sniffed to see Aaron walking over with a huge bowl of freshly popped popcorn. He just chuckled and set the bowl down next to me...

Aa- Courtesy of Mudwing's fire... we both know you love popcorn so we made some. 

A- Well thank-you Mudwing!

Aa- Can he hear you?

A- Dragons have better hearing than werewolves so yes, he heard me. 

M- It's true... and your welcome for the popcorn. 

So we ate our popcorn (just a reminder they are still in the forest house) and watched T.V. I was really glad to have Aaron and my other friends, they were there for me and I had only known them for a little while. It meant a lot to me that Katelyn had fought for me... Kawaii-Chan keeps bringing me homemade sweets. I had never really had sweets before this, she took advantage of this and is gonna take me to a candy store.  

~ 3 Days Later!!!!~

Aaron's POV

Aphmau was feeling better so we sadly had to say goodbye to Mudwing. He flew into the portal last night so he wouldn't be visible to other humans. She was getting ready to go out with Kawaii-Chan now, KC has a purple car... go figure, it's close to pink. 

Aphmau came down the stairs and kissed me on the cheek

Aphmau came down the stairs and kissed me on the cheek... she honestly looked hot. 

Though she always looks hot, no matter what she's in

Though she always looks hot, no matter what she's in... truthfully I don't care what she looks like. As long as she's with me i'm happy, I love her and I always will... I will do anything to protect her. 

Aa- You look good babe...

A- Thanks, i'm glad I get to go with KC, and that the werewolf doctors could heal my wounds quicker. 

Aa- Me too, have fun okay babe.

A- I will... see you tonight. *they kiss* *Aphmau walks out the door* 

I shut the door and walked up to my room, I closed my room door to see Lilith sitting on my bed. 

Aa- What's up?

L- You really love her don't you?

Aa- Yes... you know... she wants to adopt you... as our daughter. How would you feel about that?

L- I would LOVE that! I have always called her Mom in my mind but never really said it to her. 

Aa- She has to turn 18 next month before though. Hey, you wanna go run through the woods?

L- Can I ride on your back as a human though, you're so fast...

Aa- Sure... c'mon, go change into some play clothes... you might get a little muddy. 

L- Kk! Meet you downstairs!

I grabbed my black jacked just in case she got cold from the speed of the wind. I told Melissa I was taking Lilith out and we would be back soon. I went downstairs and waited by the back door, she came down and we went onto the deck. I shifted into my wolf form and layed down so Lilith could climb on. She stepped on my foot then onto my hind knee and onto my back. She settled herself in and I felt her arms wrap around part of my neck, I looked  back and she nodded. I stood up and leaped over the deck fence and into the woods, I then bolted for the spot no one but I knew. I could hear her laughing and giggling as I would jump up and catch apples for her to eat later. She turned her arms into wings and put them out... the little feathers flapped in the wind of my running. 

About 20 minutes later we arrived at a pond surrounded by large hollow trees, deer and bunnies and other animals. I let Lilith off my back and went back into a human, she made her arms back into arms. I smilled...

Aa- Welcome to my escape when I was around your age. I would come here as a wolf and play with the baby foxes and coyotes. 

L- It's beautiful... thank-you for showing me this place. 

Aa- It was my favorite place to be until I started talking to Aphmau online... well she went by the name Shu and I went by the name FC. We played an RPG... she was my healer. I was the stupid one that always went into dungeons and almost died. She was always there for me when I needed her... her past made me want to punch a hole in my wall. 

L- She is a great person... I will be glad to call her my mom. I'm going to wander around for a bit okay... this place is so cool. 

Aa- Okay, i'll be in that tree over there. 

~30 minutes later~

I was carving a cross with my pocket knife when Lilith came back, I could sense her the whole time so I wasn't worried. She walked over to me when we heard a very loud and scarred scream coming from the house... Melissa. 

~Hope you all enjoyed~

That was the final chapter of this book, I will release a chapter containing info on book 2. I hope the cliffhanger keeps you all interested!

BYE MY WOLVES