Chapter 29- Never Let Go

Kylo and Nimeria stayed in each other's arms and let the rain hit their faces and bodies. Nimeria looked up at Kylo as she was laying on his chest, and then she took a handful of mud and wiped it on Kylo's face. "Hey! You are going to get it." Kylo said wiping off his face as Nimeria began laughing. He looked at her and grabbed mud, then threw it at her. Nimeria was shocked and stood up with two handfuls of mud to throw at him, but he used the force to throw it back to her. "That is cheating." Nimeria said as she pulled Kylo to the ground using the force. "Come here Nimeria!" Kylo shouted running to catch her. He had a big handful of mud, "No Kylo, put that down. Don't you dare." She said backing away slowly. Kylo gave her an evil grin and pulled her towards him with the force. He wrapped one arm around her and put mud on her head, then he rubbed it into her hair. He began to laugh, she looked at him in dismay, "I can't believe you did that." Nimeria laughed and poked Kylo's side. "You started it. Are you going to do it again? Or do you accept defeat?" Kylo replied still holding her with one arm. "Never!" Nimeria shouted as mud flew into the back of his head. Nimeria ran from him but, he caught up to her. Both Kylo and Nimeria were on the ground, Kylo began to tickle her until she said she gave up. "Okay, okay. I concede! Ha, ha, ha, ha, Kylo Stop! Ha, ha, ha, ha, Kylo!" Nimeria shouted laughing really hard. Kylo stopped and looked at her, wiped mud off her face and then began to kiss and it was the most fun either of them have had in a long time. Kylo took Nimeria's hands and put them above her head, then he kissed her head and then her cheek. Kylo then began to kiss Nimeria while holding her face with one of his hands.