First Meeting

A couple people dm'd me asking for Carl to be kept in the imagines and one-shots...
okay!
Your wish is granted!

{Stay for the a/n at the end :)}
_______________
-Where and how you both met//what went downnn

Maggie:
You guys met when you volunteered over the summer at their family farm.
"Hey cutie. You staying around long?" she asked.
"Only if you want me to" you winked and got back to work.

Over the summer you became close and eventually went on some dates.

Carl:
Obviously being children when the apocalypse broke out you met at elementary.

"Do you wanna play with my toys?" you asked the sad looking child.
"Really!?" His eyes lit up.
"Yeah! I'm Y/N" then you sat down beside him. "I'm Carl."

Bonus:
The day the breakout began your parents didn't come pick you up. Other parents scrambled to grab their children and you sat their confused and scared. When Carl's parents came to get him he wouldn't leave without you so they brought you along.
You grew up together.

Rick:
"Hello. How are you doing today?" You asked while scanning his groceries. "I'm doing good and yourself?" Rick replied.
"I'm doing swell. Do you need any bags?" You fiddled with your fingers. "No. that's alright."
Rick payed for the groceries and you pulled out the receipt.
Quickly you wrote your number on the receipt and handed it to Rick. "Have a nice day!"

Michonne:
"Mummy can you buy me that!" Your five year old son asked.
"You already have one, Oli."

At the check out Oli dropped his toy but neither of you noticed.
"Excuse me miss. Excuse me. Your son dropped this!" A frantic lady ran up to you.
"Thank you so much!" You exclaimed. "No problem. I know how troublesome little boys can be. I'm Michonne." She held out her hand to you.   
"Y/N."

Daryl:
"Hey do you know how much that costs!" I get yelled at by a guy outside a bar for touching a Harley. "Obviously. Chill. I'm not gonna break it." You examined the paint job.
"The owner of that bike is scary man. I wouldn't touch it."
"Can't be that scary." You mutter. The owner of the bike steps out of the bar and the guy who yelled runs back in.
"Don't touch my bike it's old and worth more than your life."
"It's from 2004 can't be thAt expensive."
"You know your bikes. Maybe I should take you out for a ride sometime."
"Or I could take you out for a ride." You smirk.

Carol:
"Lucky! Lucky come back here!" Your golden retriever runs off with his leash. "Lucky get down!" You run up to the stranger your dog was jumping on. "I am so so sorry about that!" You apologised for your dog jumping.
"It's fine." She hands you the leash. "Are you alright? I'm sorry for Lucky's behaviour."
"Oh yeah. I'm fine." She hesitates a bit. "I'm Carol." She takes another second. "I know your dog's name can I know yours?" You chuckle
"Nice to meet you Carol, I'm Y/N."

Jesus (Paul):
You walked down the street in the rain, getting angrier by the minute. You were soaked and forgot your umbrella. Suddenly the rain stops so you look up and see a yellow umbrella. You look beside you. "Oh..hello." You say to the stranger.
"I thought you'd get sick. Are you going home?"
"I am, yes." You tell the stranger. "Thank you." You motion to the umbrella above. He smiles warmly down at you.
"Can I walk you home?" You nod at his question.
"My name's Paul but everyone else calls me Jesus."
"Pleasure to meet you Jesus, I'm Y/N."

A few minutes later you arrive at your apartment. "This is me. Thanks again."
"You live here?" He asks.
"Mhm.."
"No way! Me too. I'm in 305."
"Oh! I'm in 303! Feel free to pop by sometime." You giggle and walk up the stairs with Jesus.

{a/n below!}

Thank you all so so much for all the comments {and votes} it means a lot! It's great to see people being active and interacting.

If you feel like you are being too annoying, don't. Freaking spam me! It's great tbh

Anyways thanks again! Love youuu <3

{Edited 08.28}