Oof

(Okay people....... So I have one thing to say and it's probably not one thing but fuck it. Okay. What I wanted to say is that I will try to keep up the story-writing.  I have to many ideas and I don't know how to express them well. So I will take my time on releasing this one. I do hate an unfinished story so if you get in to it, just know that I will have an ending and am not gonna leave you to wonder for the rest of  the time you remember you ever read this peace of crap. Anyway that's all. Goodnight, enjoy and illlll seeee youuuuuuuuuuuu (around.)

DEAN POV

okay...... Calm down. It's not like you're right in front of one of the most powerful gang leaders in  history. (HA) well tough shit dean. YOU ARE. "So you are here... Because you want to join us. " He more stated than asked and with the most calm voice I have ever heard. "Yes sir.. " I say. " Very  well then. You shall take the initiation exam right away. " He said and next thing I know I'm waking up around 30 minutes later on a room. " Hes up! " I hear someone shout. I turn to look and I see a man wallkking in and talking to the standing there. I'm all wet for some reason. " Alright well nothing worked on him. The holy water the salt the silver.. " I stare at them make conversation and I sit up. I stare at them and they turn to me and smirk-smile-ish. " You're in. " They say in union and I smile at that. " First meeting tomorrow at 8." One says and the other hands me a small package. " Take this and iron it to something you wear daily but that is comfortable to move on. " The other says. I nod and am let out side the building. I look outside and it's already dark out. I sigh and start walking to where I had left my baby. I get in and drive home. Not knowing what awaited me starting tomorrow.
I get home and smile when I see mom and dad in the kitchen. I chuckle as I see they are dancing to some weird song on the radio and I walk past them to my room.  Leaving them alone.  I flop on my bed only to hear a Yelp and wining  " Jerk, get off you're heavy!! " I hear my brother Sam say.  I look at him and laugh " Why are you in my bed again then?  " I ask and he looks irritated " Because you have the best bed in the history of beds and because you have a fan and because I like the pillow and b- " I interior " Okay okay!  " I say as I start laughing again and he stares at me as he lays back and chuckles.  " So did you get in?  " He asks and I smile wildly "hell yeah I did. "
He smiles and I, sigh. " Okay  now to you're room. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. I need sleep." I say " And a shower . " Sammy says and I sniff my shirt " Wow. Yes. Definitely a shower. What is this stuff?  " I say referring to the liquid they showered me with.  I sigh and walk to the bathroom. " Good night jerk. " I hear Sam say as he leaves. And I smile " Night bitch. " I say back and do my stuff. Once i shower I throw on some clothes and fall right at sleep as soon asmy head hit the pillow.

CASTIEL POV

"Okay.okay.okay." I say as my brother Lucifer messes with my hair. He smiles at me and I slap his hand away playfully. " I will train them. But only if I get a male guinea pig. " He smiles and nods " I'll get Gabriel on that. " He says and I smile. I love my siblings. And I love being on their gang. I love that we are different from so many people.  I smile as dad comes in and I walk over to him " Dad. " I say and he looks at me and smiles " Hey there cassie I didn't see you there. " He says and hugs me. I hug him back and I rolled my eyes at the ssuitcase and stuff he has " Business trip? " I ask and he nods. " Yeah. I'll be back in a month or if I'm lucky a few weeks. " He says and I give him a hug before he walks out of the house and I smile as Gabriel comes from his room.  " Gabe Gabe Gabe!!!! " I say as I run up to my other older brother and jump on him. He lifts me up with ease as I'm not that big or thick. I smile as he chuckles " Hey Cassie. Ready to train the kids?  " He asks and I chuckle " Yeah but Lucy said that you have to go get me a guinea pig. " Gabriel smiled and nodded. " I will Cassie. Just make sure to send less bodies to the hospital this time.  " He says and I smile brightly " No promises. " I smile brightly and he chuckles " That's my cassie.. " He says and pulls out a lollipop and gives it to me as he puts me back on the floor. I'm so much shorter and I pout " Hey Cassie come here. " I hear Michael say and I smile. "Mic! " I run to him and hug him " Mic how are you?  " He smiles " I've been good. Where's you're weirdo brother He asks and I point over to the kitchen table. " When are you two gonna get married? " I ask and Michael laughs " Soon, I promise. " " Good. " I say and Michael messes my hair up and starts walking to where Lucifer is.I see them kiss.  I smile at this and I decide that I should go to my room.  I run up the stairs and am greeted with familiar posters and drawings splattered around the nicely painted white walls. I look over to a big cage on the floor and I smile at mish, my guinea pig. She is a cute black with fuzzy Curley hair. I smile and she jumps and runs around the massive cage. I remember when I got her the cage. I had saved up just enough money for it and was so excited I dragged dad out of his bathroom on his boxers  and made him drive me to the pet store. We had a good laugh and it became one of the funny family memories.i chuckle and I get her. I put her against my chest as I lay back on my to big and tall bed. I literally have to climb to get up here. I smile as she tickles my neck and I sigh " We're gonna get you a man. So you can have lost of kids and I can take care of all of you. " I say and I start to fall at sleep with her on top of me. Tomorrow was when training started...  I wonder how it's gonna be. I slowly drift off in to darkness and sleep.

( Oof )