Chapter: 61

This is a longggggg ass chapter! Enjoy! Tell me what you think! These next few chapters are gonna be INTENSE! you will finally find out why all these random events happened! I didn't proof read so sorry for mistakes! Read author note at end!

Before everything, here's what Taehyun and Kang Bok look like!

Taehyun^^^^ yes, i've always pictured Taehyun as Yonghwa. Don't ask why, but I always have and he fits perfect as Taehyun.

 Don't ask why, but I always have and he fits perfect as Taehyun

Kang Bok^^^^ yes, I've always imagined Bok as Lee Joon Gi. why? because he looks like a fuckin bad ass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk POV

I dragged my feet over to the monitor to see if it really was her dead brother and to my surprise, it was Taehyun. I've seen pictures of him from Minae and her mom and I knew it was him because he looks exactly the same as he did in the pictures I saw even though those pictures were about 15 years old. I turned back around to see Minae with her eyes closed and arms dead at her side and on her lap.

I hurried to her and put my hands on her cheeks, "Minae."

She didn't even move when I called her name.

I felt her forehead and could feel her getting hotter and hotter. Next, I grabbed her wrist to feel her pulse which jumped around and skipped every few beats.

I started to worry and the constant knocking at the door didn't help. I got my keys and wallet before putting on my shoes and picking Minae up bridal style and carry her towards the door. I used my hand to open the door then pushed it open with my foot. As soon as I stepped out, Taehyun was standing there with a sad expression on his face, but once he saw Minae, his eyes grew 3 sizes.

"What happened?" he stared at me lifting his hands like he was about to try and take Minae from me but just held them there unsure of way to do.

"She passed out and I'm pretty sure she's having the worst panic attack of her life right now," I walked passed him in a hurry as he followed behind.

Taehyun followed me to my car and helped me put her in the car before I allowed him to come with my to the hospital. On the way there, I called Jung Hoon but kept the phone on my left ear, so Taehyun couldn't hear the conversation even though he clearly knew we were talking about him.