Let's Take a Trip (2) Shopping Day

a/n- Hi guys btw I do not own any video or pic in any part of the story.

Mal woke up the next day to the sun being in her face.

Evie: Good Morning M!

Mal: Good Morning E.

Evie; I got every thing out for you already .

Mal gets out of bed and takes the things out of her best friends hand and walks to the bathroom.

A little later Mal walks in the room in this.

Mal: Let's get this show on a roll.

Mal and Evie walk to the living room everyone else soon came and they headed to the mall.

They soon reach the mall.

Ben : Mal you can use my card. Handing her a gold card . The rest of the girls look at the card.

Evie : Girrrrrl your beasty boy got that cash.

Mal: Benny I don't need it I got my own money .

Ben : Whatever You can think of it as my gift if the day. You can not give back gifts ,

Mal : Find if it makes you happy then I well use it.

Ben: Good now you girls do your thing us guys will do ours then we can meet for lunch at 4. love you bye.

Ben and the guys walk away.

The girls go to every store looking at different things.

Audery: How about we have a fashion show tonight . We all go by five out fits and then we show them off to each other .

Girls: Ok

The girls all go and find their outfits and go find the boys for lunch.

Ben: Girls over here

The girls run over to the boy Mal gives Ben      a peek on the lips before walking in with the others.They all ate and go back to the cabin.

Carlos: The boys and I are going out to play paint ball you  girls have the place all to your self's.

The girls run to get their new outfits to for their fashion show .

Mal: Let, start this thing

Evie: Let's start with dinner date

Mal outfit