My Senpai

Karou's POV

After the phone call i couldn't go back to sleep... So I decided to go and chat with my online friend, LeabianKitten.

K: hey! You awake I'm sorry its so early in the morning...

LB: WHY ARE YOU CHATTING WITH ME AT 2:20 AM!!!???

K: my friends called me at 2:00 AM and I can't get back to sleep....Sorry LB

K: i have school in a couple of hours...Hey!? I don't know what school you go to!

LB: I go to school at. Ouran Academy private school.

K: no way!

LB: what?

K: we go to the same school!

LB: really?!

K: Yeah! Stop by the host club after school tomorrow ok?

LB: ok...

-°~LesbianKitten logged off~°-

I was exited! I get to meet LB!!!

-Time skippey to the host club lol-

I walked into the host club instantly running to Kyoya. "Kyoya? What is the theme today?" I asked. "Tamaki wanted a beach theme...soooo yeah." he said. "Ok...where is my costume?" I asked another question. "Dressing room with an orange paint marking." He responded. I ran to my dressing room and got changed. It was just some swim trunks. "Ummmmmm...don't mean to question you Tamaki...but...is this ok with the school?" i asked feeling like i just violated the schools dressing code. "I asked, and they said it was fi- OH look we have a new guest!" He exlaimed. An orange haired boy walked in looking, pretty damn cute... He walked up to me. "Do you know where Karou Hittchian is?" he asked. "That would be me." I responded. "Its me LB!" he said. I looked shocked. "LB!!!" I yelled and hugged him. "My real name is Hikarou..." he said. "Oh ok Hikarou." I said smirking. I could see the girls walk in. "Welcome~" the host club and I said in unision. My guest ran up to me. "Who is that boy?" they all asked pointing to Hikarou. I smirked. "This is my best friend, Hikarou. He is pretty adorable." i said looking at him. 'Go with it' I mouthed. 'Girls love boy love' I mouthed again. He nodded. "Karou, your more adorable." he said playing along like i told him to.

The girls loved the idea of us being together.

From this day forward, Hikarou is my Senpai.