Chapter #12: Video Surprise

After the date yesterday Felicia felt a little happy and relief to know she had another family member.

Mama Odie is exactly the kind of person Felicia really need in her life when she's in between Good and Evil.

Felicia walked into Remedial Goodness 101 today with a strange feeling that something bad will happen in class.

That feeling was soon pushed away when she heard Evie called out to her.

"Fé how was the date!" She yelled which made her blush.

This caught the attention of her two brother figures also known as Jay and Carlos.

"Date? We didn't know you had a date" Jay said.

"Well uhm ... " Felicia started.

"Fé who did you had a date with?" Carlos asks.

Before Felicia could even reply Fairy God-Mother enters the room going to the aisle in front.

She clears her throat from nerves, "Children attention please. Um, as you know, um, This Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. and because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance. I've arranged for a special treat". She turned around to a large flat screen TV and turned it on, revealing an image of their parents.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear". Maleficent said shaking the screen.

"Kids". Fairy God-Mother called them over.

"Is it ... is .....?" Maleficent trailed off.

"Press enter". Dr. Facilier suggests.

"Give me the remote". Maleficent grabbed it from Cruella, "Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken! I hate electrical equip-" She's cut off, when she presses a button making it turn on.

"Oh! Evie it's Mommy!" Evil Queen greets through the screen. Evie waves back embarrassed.

"Oh, Look how beautiful!!" She turned to jafar and Facilier, "You know what they say:  The poisoned apple doesn't fall from the tree!"

"More like the weeds" Dr. Facilier says as he fist bumps Jafar.

Cruella then pops up, "Oh! Who's this old bat?".

Felicia then pushes Fairy God-Mother way to the front, "This is Fairy God-Mother".

Fairy God-Mother smiles at the villains.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asks dryly.

Fairy God-Mother looked insulted (Who wouldn't). She cleared her throat.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!!". Her voice cracking.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella, till 1 am?" Maleficent continued her insults.

"I mean, really? What, the hamsters had to be back on their wheels?" The villains laugh.

Fairy God-Mother look even more flustered, "They were not-they were mice!!" She yelled at them before turning to the descendants.

Jay nodded, "Yes. Yes, thank you. Can we talk to our parents now?" Felicia lightly pulled Fairy God-Mother off to the side.

"Oh yes. Please do". Fairy God-Mother stands to the side still mumbling 'they were mice, not hamsters!'

"Hi Mom!" Mal greets.

Maleficent gasps, "Mal! I m-m-m-miss you". She shuttered, Evil Queen smacked her in the back of the head, for her to say 'miss'.

"You children are never far from our thoughts!" Jafar yells.

"How long must we wait to see you?" Maleficent asked her daughter.

"Um, There's going to be a big coronation coming up. I think sometime after that" Mal responds.

"Coronation?" Facilier asks while eyeing his daughter who had a strange gray aura around her.

"When?" Maleficent demands.

"Friday, 10 am" Felicia answered. Maleficent ignored Felicia.

"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on the magic wan-" another smack from Evil Queen, "You! ... You little nugget that I love so much!"

Mal laughed softly, "Yes! I completely understand mother".

Suddenly Cruella puts her whole face in the camera.

"Carlos! Is that a dog?!" Felicia immediately covered her ears while muttering 'Banshee'

Dude whimpers in Carlos' arm.

"Oh yes, Baby, I do understand it," Cruella pressed the squeaky toy dog.

"It would make the perfect sized ear muffs!" She laughs like a lunatic.

Carlos hands felicia Dude and steps up, "He's the perfect size for a pet! The dog loves me, and I love him and FYI your dog is stuffed! So give it a rest!"

"Jafar and Dr. Facilier laughs, "Oh-ho-ho!! Burn!"

"Oh!" Cruella yells at them.

"Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit sales man!" she then turns to Facilier. " And you! Go trick someone, with your cheap voodoo".

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!!" They yelled back at her.

"Well people who sell toasters and cheap charms shouldn't mix metaphors!" Cruella retorts back.

"Enough" Jay says.

"Felicia! You-" Facilier yelled but Jay already turned off the TV. Jay took a deep sigh.

All the descendants exchanged disappointed glances at each other. Fairy God-Mother looked at the teens, her 'special treat' was not so special.

"i'm sorry". Fairy God-Mother said.

"It's fine" Felicia said while handing Dude back to Carlos.

" Thanks for the ..... special treat". Mal replied.

"Of course" Fairy God-Mother says.

The descendants grab their bags and leave the class. Mal, who leads them turn around at the sound of Evie calling of her name.

"Mal, What do you think our parents are gonna do if we don't pull this off?" Mal takes a deep breath.

"I think they will be disappointed in us but ultimately proud of us for doing our best".

"Really?" Carlos asks.

"No"  Felicia said.

"We are definitely goners". Mal said shaking her head.

"Great, Just great!" Felicia says sarcastically as they walk out of class.

"By the way Fé" Evie says catching Felicia's attention.

"Whats this rumor about you being Mama Odie's missing granddaughter" This caught the other three descendants attention.

Felicia sighs and looks at them.

"I'll tell you later" Felicia replied as they started walking away again.