*2*

Dahyun's POV

Once Chae got out of my room, i laid my back in the headboard thinking about what happened earlier.

Im...gonna...kill...somebody...

Upon hearing those words i shivered. I really hate the fact that im gonna kill somebody. Why? Because Eomma died when she tried to kill somebody. And the last thing i heard from Eomma is to never kill.

Yes, me and eomma were really close back then. Eomma and me would always go to the park to play. But, every weekends, we would go to the spa. While Seulgi, my younger sister, was in training with appa. She was trained since she was 11, while me, nothing. Im always going out with eomma and playing. Yes, im older but i decided not to train because i dont want to be a mafia.

But, look at me now, im a mafia. Its just that appa forced me when i was 14. So i started training for months. But, all i did was to steal. I never killed somebody. And i will never.

But, if i didn't, appa will hurt me.

Ughh!! I hate it! Why do i have to kill!

What if, i just give it a try?

No!! No, Dahyun! You wouldn't! Aish!

Without noticing, i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Dahyun... Wake up... Dahyunie~~.." I felt somebody shaking me up. I slowly opened my eyes to see Chaeyoung. "Oh, hey Chae" i greeted while yawning.

"Wash up! Your dad is calling you." Chae said. "Mhmm.. Okey" i said lazily. I slowly get up of my bed. "Im gonna go down, ok?" Chae said. "Kk, Chaeyoungie" i said while walking to the bathroom.

I went inside and stare at the mirror.

Am i really going to kill somebody?

I just shrugged the thought away and started doing my morning routine. Once I was done, I wrapped my towel around my body and went outside. I chosed this outfit👇

Yep, i love this kinds of outfits

I was checking myself at the mirror when i heard someone knocking. "Dahyun! Are you done?" That person said. I opened the door and saw Chaeyoung. "Dont worry, Chae. Im coming down." I said. "Ok." Chae said and went down. I looked at my phone and saw that it was just 7 am.

Eh? Why so early? Why would appa call me this early? Ah, maybe about the "kill-these-two" stuff.

I went to the door and went downstairs.

"Oh, Dahyun. Why not have some breakfast first?" appa asked when he saw me. I just looked at him and thought about what happened last night.

You will kill.

Ughh. No matter how i hate it, appa will not let me.

I sat beside Chae who was also eating. I just grabbed some bread and juice. Im not in the mood right now to eat a lot because of what happened. Once i finished eating, i faced appa. "Why do you need me this early, appa?" i said in a polite tone even though im pissed right now because i know that it will be about me killing someone.

"You will just start training later with Chaeyoung." appa said. I knew it! "App-" i was cutted, again! "Dont you dare say no, or else..." Appa sad. "I was just going to say that im agreeing already!!" i said in a higher tone and just rolled my eyes. "Chaeyoung, please go now with Dahyun." Appa stated. Chae stood up and went to the hallways. While me, im just following my cousin to the hallways getting ready to learn some shit about killing and stuff.

Chae opened the door to reveal a big field full of equipment and stuff. Maybe for killing? I never saw this room before, even though i was trained too. I never thought that our house was this big tho. But, nevermind Chae calls me now.

"Come on Dahyun!" Chae called me. I stopped for a moment earlier because i looked at the inside. Without noticing, Chae was getting far away.

As i was following Chae, i always ask her "what's this?" and "what's that?". Thank goodness, Chae was patient to answer all my questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ sorry for this crappy chapter. I will try to make the next chapter longer and better next time.
-author