The Trouble Starts Now pt 1

(Ok so there are gonna be a couple parts to this chapter. I decided that I'm gonna split them up)

***Narrator's***

Barbie and Loriee were walking around China exploring new things. Loriee took Barbie to a Chinese Mansion house.

Barbie: Omg Loriee! Thank you!!!

Barbie jumped on Loriee and they landed on the couch. Barbie sat on Loriee's lap. Loriee picked Barbie up and took her up to the room. She laid her on the bed. She got between her legs and dry humped Barbie. She moans like crazy. She goes faster and Barbie grips Loriee's shoulders. Loriee kisses her neck to her collarbone. She then kisses her jawbone (or whateva ya call it). She then takes off her shirt and takes off Barbie's. She then sucked on her boobs. She licked her nipples and nibbled them a lil. Barbie moans. Loriee took of her pants and took of Barbie's grinded on her. Barbie was moaning and screaming. After a while she squirted. Loriee licked all up. They laid in bed breathin hard. Then Loriee's phone rings. It was Nicki.

*On the phone*

Loriee: Hello?

Nicki: Hi Loriee.

Loriee: whats up

Nicki: So your Mother came by today and she wanted me to ask u and Barbie something. Put me on speaker.

Loriee puts Nicki on speaker.

Loriee: Your speaker.

Nicki: Ok so Martha wanted me to tell you guys, could y'all call Point Dexter?

Barbie: Why whats the problem.

Nicki: Well Martha knows that Roman is in Pinkslam and he is going to do something terribly bad.

Loriee: How in the hell did he get passed the guards.

Nicki: Idk but you guys need to go to Pinkslam

Barbie: Ok well go.

Nicki: Ok bye.

Nicki hangs up.

Loriee: Come on lets get ready

Barbie: Ok

They kiss one more time then gets dressed and flashes to Pinkslam.

Sorry for not updating. Im sad asf. My bestie on here cant talk to me anymore.~Minajislife