Kule's Story

It Has Been Such A Long Time, Lets See Hows Kule Shall We.

After Leaving A Certain Hybrid Due To Some Reasons, He Changed His Name, From Kyle. To Kule, And Thats Where His Life Changed.

He Sits By His Desk In His Studies. In A Lab Isolated Ontop Of A Hill, Reading A Few Books And Studying Science, His Favorite Subject "its Been Almost 3 Years Now, Should I Go And Find A Partner? Or Should I Be With My Assistant?" He Said To Himself, Looking Back At The Past When He Was Still With Melody

He Grabbed A Picture On His Desk, It Was a Picture Of Him, Melody And Their Kids "Im Sorry I Left You" He Whispered "But Its For The Best" Then Someone Knocked On The Lab Door.

He Ran To The Door And Opened It, It Was A Girl, Green Hair And Had A Flower On Her Hair, She Wore Her School Uniform and Still had her backpack. "Hi Kule! Im Back From School!" She Said Happily.

Her Name Was Six A Young Highschool Girl Who Was Learning Science And Choosed Kule To Teach Her, And She Is Kule's Assistant.

"Ready For Another Day At The Lab Six?" Kule Said To Her, As Six Nodded And Placed Her Backpack On The Couch. Kule Closed The Lab Door And Escorted Her To The Research Area

"Kule! You Have So Many New Stuff Here! Where Did They Come From?" Six Asked.

"They're Just Specimens And Other Items I Found outside nearby, in the forest and Some Local Pawnshop" Kule Answered

Six Looked At All The Artifacts Kule Had Encased In Glass So They Wouldnt get Filthy.

Kule Felt A Sting On His Neck And A Presence Nearby, It Was A Purple Spirit With Yellow Eyes, It Was Lust, Kule's Succubus.

"What Is It Now Lust?" Kule Whispered

"Nothing Much, Just Bored That You Arent Getting Much Action Since You Left Her" Lust Whispered Back.

Kule Looked At A Photo Of Melody In His Hand And Placed It Back Into His Pocket "Maybe I Should Really Find Someone"

"Not That School Girl Six Though, Shes Too Young And Is Just Your Assistant" Lust Said To Kule

"Of Course Not, Ill Find Someone Outside" He Said As He Turned To Six "Hey Six, Take Care Of The Lab For Me, I Have To Go Out For A Bit"

Six Nodded As Kule Threw The Lab Keys At Her And Walked Out Of The Lab Lust Followed Kule By His Side.

Kule Was Walking Along A Busy Street When She Came Across A Familiar Girl, Probably From A Different Book, She had long red hair, red eyes and Somewhat a Robotic feel... Kule Approached her, But she ran into A Bus before he could talk to her.

"Lets Go Find Someone Else Kyle" Lust Whispered.

"Lust, Its Kule, I changed it, and shush I Feel Like... Nvm" He said as He tried to Chase the bus but is slowed by the People Blocking The Busy Road

He Lost Sight Of The Bus But He Was Hopeful that he would see her again, Kule Went To The Market Place To Buy Some Groceries.

Lust Picking Out Some Fruits And Kule Picking Out Some Meat to feed Six later On.

"Lust Dont Pick The Rotten Ones Ok?"
"You Dont Have To Always Remind Me Kule"

There While He was At The cashier, He Saw Her Again, She Was Already Walking Towards The Exit, Kule Gave The Cash To Lust And Ran Towards Her.

She Looked Back And Stared At Kule, Tilted His Head And Asked "What Do You Want?"

Kule Replied "My Name Is Kule... And... You Have Some Beautiful Eyes... And Such A Cute Face"