Chapter 3

(Yerim's P.O.V)

"Why are you crying?"he ask.....I just cry harder...

"Oh I'm sorry.....It's okay if you don't want to tell me"he said and gave me a smile..

"No..... It's okay,I will tell you but just keep it as a secret please......."I said and he nod.

"I promise"he said and I started to tell him.

"I have a secret admirer and he give me a letter today.He just tell me his confession on me but suddenly taeyung snatch it from me and held it high where I cant reach it and started to read loud enough to hear all the people around us and laugh because no one will ever love a bitch like me even my family"I said while remembered the scene happened before.

"Shhh it's okay I love you as a friend and sinb and jessica loves you too...... don't worry that no one love you"he said and hug me.

"Okay we're here"he said and walk away.

"Wait"I shout.

"Thank you"I hug him and walk away but suddenly I see black and darkness consume me.

(Jungkook P.O.V)

Before

She read my letter but taeyung snatch it from her and tell her that no one will love a bitch like her thats making my bloodboil in anger.How could he that to a person who he never meet her before.

"Okay we're here" I said and walk away.

"wait"I hear her shout and walk to me.

"thank you"she said and hug me after a couple of minutes of hugging she made her way back to the door and me watching her while she was walking suddenly.............she fainted again so I run to her.thank god my arms is on time or if not maybe it will cause injury in her.

I run inside and ask the receptionist where is their room and give me their extra keys to the door to open.

When I'm inside of the apartment I run to find her room and place her to her bed.

I touch her neck and forehead and its burning. I run to the kitchen to find water and medicine.run back in her room and run to the bathroom to find face towel and bowl,when i find bowl I quikly full it with cold water and run back to the room.I place the cold towel to her forehead to decrease the hotness in her body.

I decided to call jin and jessica to inform what happend.

-------------------
After 30 minutes calling them,jin said that he prefer i stay here and jessica agreed to it immidiently because she will be not here in the midnight also sinb too..I just agree to them..

I walk to the kitchen and cook prodige.after I cook i place it in the tray with spoon and a glass of water and made my way to her room.

When I enter in her room I place gently the tray in the night stand and poke her while saying her name.

"Yerim ahh get up you need to eat"i whisper in her ear.

"Hmmm"she said and opening her little eyes.I found it adorable.

When she finaly wake up,I help her sit and I feed her the food,yerim being an idiot she refuse but me I insist and in the end she end up me feeding her.after she eating I give her the medicine and water.

"Go to sleep I will be here"I said and she nod and sleep.

I make sure she is asleep. And said

"Behalf of Taeyung........... I'm sorry...........I love you and get well soon yerim-sshi'
---------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling.hope you like it
-A/N