1: Get It? Got It.

A M O U R Y

I roll overseeing a naked body from last night and my phone buzzing off my nightstand. I grunted loudly seeing it's only 7:18 in the morning. The ringtone is all too familiar; letting me know that it was my damn job calling me on my day off.

"Aye ma. You up?" I ask tapping her unable to remember her name. "Damn, can't even get a good morning?" She smacks her teeth standing up. "My bad.. good morning. If you don't know where the door is, I can show you." I say sarcastically.

"Fuck you Amoury." She flicks me off after slamming my bedroom door. I rise up feeling the load of liquor and marijuana intake I did yesterday rush to my head.

I fumble over my nightstand, sliding my finger across my phone screen to call my boss back.

Once he picks up, I immediately ask while turning on the shower "wassup'?"

"I need to talk to you. It's important, get down here fast." He speaks through the phone and then hangs up.

I sigh stepping in the steaming shower. Same ole' bullshit.

C H A N E L

"Go do this run for me, Sanchez. G has been blowing me up all day. I'll slide you some' extra." Cove told one of his runners. I sat by his door since he had just called me in.

"What now, Cove." I say breathing deeply. "Your stupid ass boyfriend called me because you didn't answer. He's on the way." He said. I rolled my eyes thinking about the thought of Tristian.

"If you don't want him.. why you still entertaining his ass?" He continued to question me.

"Is that yo' business? Plus, he helps me deal with yo' dumb ass." I responded leaving out his room. I hear Cove's twisted ass laugh as I make it back to my room.

Truth is, I was in love with Tristian at one point but I feel like we have grown apart. And I'm afraid of it. There are a lot of things people do not know about me. Tristian has literally been my diary for years.. physically and emotionally and I just can't let him go. So, I've been working hard to try to get us back on track but it's not the same when you don't feel like your getting the same energy back.

I grab my phone once I make it in my room and turn on my City Girls.

Might roll dubs

Might got cheese

F*ck Dat N*gga

F*ck F*ck Dat N*gga (repeats)

Got the money?

(repeats)

"Give me the cash, fuck a wedding ring. Put some ice on my neck cash money watch it bling bling!" I shout rapping along with JT.

I slouch onto my bed, scrolling through Instagram when I hear the doorbell. I already knew it was Tristian so I wasted no time stuffing a condom in my pocket and heading the door.

I opened the door with a bland smile as he tirelessly greeted me with "Hey".

"Why you ain't answer me?" He questions immediately. "Uh, I was in the bathroom." I answer off the bat with a lie. "Mhm.." He responds not going for it.

"Why is that important tho... You here now right?" I smirk at him moving closer. "You right, you right." He grabs my ass pulling me in closer.

We began to kiss. I start to move closer to the stairs signaling to go upstairs. However, Tristian stays in place.