CHAPTER 16

Hani's POV

I arrived at the park and saw Taehyung waiting at a bench while fidgeting with his phone.

"Taehyung-ah!" I yelled. He looked up and smiled when he saw me. I smiled back and ran over to him.

"Am I late?" I asked a bit worried.

"Nah. I'm just early." He answered and gave me his box smile. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, lets go." He grabbed my hand and took me to his car. We got in and he started driving.

"So, where is this mall that your taking me?" I asked.

"Well, its actually near the apartment that I'm staying in. And, my apartment is not that far from here so, the mall shouldnt be far as well." He answered while keeping his eyes on the road.

I nodded and stayed quiet in my seat.

I wonder if Jungkook did lock the doors and windows? Is right that I trusted him? I thought.

After a few minutes, we arrived. Taehyung parked the car and we got out.

"Wow~~ This place is sooo big!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, lets go inside." He took my hand and brought me inside. We went from store to store and did so much shopping. When we got to a Gucci store, Taehyung's lit up and we spent about an hour in that Gucci store.

Meanwhile.....

Jungkook's POV

I arrived at the park and saw Lisa calling my name and running over to me.

"Oppa! Jungkook-oppa!" She hugged me but I pushed her away.

"Dont touch me." I said.

"Oppa? Whats wrong?" She asked with a worried face.

"Stop calling me Oppa, slut." I snapped with a smirk.

"Slut?! What the fuck is wrong with you, Jungkook?!" She raised her voice.

"I've decided, that from now on, you and me, should break up." I simply said, placing my hands inside my pockets.

"W-what? D-dont joke on me like that, Jungkook. Its not funny." She stuttered.

"Of course its not funny cause its not a joke. I'm serious. And from now on, stay away from me." I snapped at her and turned my back to leave but she held my left arm.

She started to cry.

"Jungkook, please, dont leave me. What did I do wrong? Please Jungkook." She pleaded. I yanked my arm back.

"You didnt do anything wrong. Its just that, I like someone else. She's better than you." I answered.

"Who?! Is it that Hani bitch?! Huh?!"

I turned around and faced her with an angry expression, "Dont, ever, call her that. She is not a bitch. She just fights for what she believes is right and for the people she loves."

W-what? What did I say? No. I shouldnt be saying that. I shouldnt be fighting for her. She's just a nobody. I shouldnt care. I thought.

I turned my back against her and walked away. I heard her calling my name but I didnt dare to look back. I know I should feel happy by now but, after what she called Hani, I felt different. I dont know why.

I got in my car and started driving.

Whats in you Hani? What thing in you triggers that makes me wanna protect you?

WHO ARE YOU TO ME?

So many questions lingered through my mind and I dont have the answers to it. Ahh shibal.