First Kiss

[In the last chapter]

After you got physically abused by a rude man while doing your part time job -and got fired- jimin forced you to tell him what was wrong and you broke into tears while letting all of the pain out.

。。。First Kiss  。。。

A moment of awkwardness passed but i broke it. I couldnt stop myself as i felt it s either now or never

"Can i ask you for a favour?"

"Of course! Anything" he replied while he lifted his head in surprise

"Can you be my guardian?"

I didnt know why i said that, i just thought that my life would be better if he became my guardian, my protector, my knight.

He took a moment of hesitation, i thought he would say no. I mean, if someone bumps out of nowhere and tell u to be his guardian, of course you would say no.

"It s ok, i understand if you dont want to do it"

I said while i turned my heels to leave the room.

I suddenly felt a warm hand on my wrist.

I turned to him while my eyes were covered by my hair bangs.

He came closer to my face, i started to redden up because usually in dramas, that s when the girl gets her first kiss stolen, but sorry, it wont be today.

He whipped my hair away from my eyes and said

"As your guardian, it s dangerous to let your hair like this, it might harm your eyes"

He give me his angelic smile. He just indirectly announced that he s my guardian, FOR REAL!

*

16:00

The day ended quicklly, there was nothing special.

Jimin spent the day with his friends and i just lived a normal day.

I decided to set my journey to find a new part time job since it ll be my only resource of outcome.

I should invite jimin too, he must start working to get money since we ll have to pay for two people.

I went home and changed my clothes. I entered jimin s room and saw him on his phone.

"Hm? Y/N? What s the matter?"

He said with a surprised look in his eyes

"I m going to searrch for a new job, i think you should come too, since we ll be living together"

I felt some light feeling on my stomach as i said that last sentence.

He flinched a smile at me and nodded in agreement.

I left his room and waited at the house door.

Afte a while he finally came.

"So,"he asked "do you have any plans?"