6

Sierra

I laid on the cold cement floor with my head in my hands. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I haven't heard Zion's voice in years. I just want to see him and my babies so badly.

"Stop crying damn" Vee said.

I don't know what came over me but I used the little bit of strength I had and charged at him. I started hitting him repeatedly but I felt too weak. He backhanded me making me fall to the floor.

"What's wrong with you bitch?" he yelled.

"LET ME GO" I yelled through the tears.

"You know what I'm getting tired of your ass. You've been getting too bold lately" he said while unbuckling his pants.

I backed away from him but he kept coming closer and closer. He roughly took my shorts and underwear off causing me to hiss in pain. I tried to get away but he slapped me again. He sent a hard punch to my face causing me to become light headed. Every time I blinked he was in a new position shoving himself inside of me. I tried to fight back but the lack of food and water just made me more weak. I blinked one last time then blacked out.

Zion

I sat at my desk tapping my pen repeatedly. I don't even know where to start. Knowing that Vee made Sierra disappear has just been boggling my mind. I been having second thoughts like "Was that really her?" or "Is it trying to make up excuses to cover up for her leaving". I don't even know anymore.

"Aye man where you at?" I heard somebody say.

I knew it was Winston because he is the only person that knows the code inside.

"I'm in here" I said loud enough for him to hear.

He walked in then sat down in the seat that's in front of my desk.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Vee called me" I said feeling myself getting angry.

"That bitch ass nigga wanna come out of hiding now?" Winston asked.

"Yeah but he said something about making Sierra leave" I admitted.

"Why after all these years would he now mention making her leave? She probably wanted to and used him as a cover up" Winston said.

"But it was that voice when I first answered the phone. It was like help me Zion" I told him.

"I still think it's fake" Winston said then sat back in the chair.

"Yeah you might be right" I said then continued tapping my pen.

Something in the back of my head is telling me that Sierra is out there and that she's not okay. Right now I just need to focus on my kids and my grind.