kat

kats pov

i ran over to Anthony and hugged him. i love that he didn't mind that i am a psychopathic murder. although what he didnt know is how many i murder. one wrong word and your throat can be slit. and a new knife every time. I'm someone you don't mess with. but know one knows. i had a boy friend once. i was in eighth grade. he saw me cut the throat of my friend Otis who gave me a black eye. he said that he was going to call the cops. i knew he would. even my boobs couldnt stop this one. i walked over to him and warned him. then he pulled put his phone. i slipped a fresh knife out of my bag. i put the knife up to his throat. then with a quick flick of my wrist, i cut his throat. his head fell and someone screamed. i raced away. i never got caught. never had been. people have accused me of murder, but i lie like a charm. no one has ever caught me. and no one ever will. i lost count of how many i have really killed. i remember their stories though. well some. if its worth it then I'll go for it. i mean i love to murder. hell i even murder cups of coffee. yes i know thats strange but the feelings good. and then i have the relief of not have to deal with that person again. but alex isn't the only one I'll be killing in new york. I've always wanted to murder this little girl named hailey. that black son of a.......female dog. never liked her. never will. her murder will special. getting rid of her will be a dream. to bad mom and dad wont be around to see. they made a mistake. another thing Anthony can't know. i guess ill be that type of girlfriend. the one that has issues and is a psychopathic killer. luckily Anthony doesn't question me. he knows about Rikki and Alex. and if he ever gets word out I'm not afraid to slit his neck. i cant trust so many people so its worth a try with him.  i cant even trust my own brother bob. i know stupid name.  but that's the work of my parents. not me. he was nice till school hit. then i was off to fend for my self. in school or at home. even my parents began to not care. that's when i went to California for a summer.  best. choice. of. my. life. i swear. that's when i met Tyler. and that's how i met all my other friends. like Ian and joey. and you cant forget the love of my life Anthony.