Chapter 5

*At the mall*

Y/n Pov

We've been at the mall for not even 10 minutes yet and the girls have been spotted by fans. I offered to take photos of the girls with them for the few groups that came up to us but still they kept appearing out of nowhere. The girls love their fans but you can see they'll never get the chance to live one day as a normal person again. Once the small crowd had disappeared the girls wanted to go look in Adidas which I was happy enough to go along with. Me and Lauren sprinted over to the hoodies and were trying on the different colours while Camz Ally and Mani helped Dinah pick out a new pair of shoes. Once we purchased our stuff I saw Camila and Ally eye up Victoria secret. The other girls went to go look in Hollister while I took the girls in there to look at the underwear. Ally mostly looked at the sprays and jackets in the Pink department but Camilas basket was just slowly filling up with lace matching under wear. The girls started to pay for their items but I swiped out my bank card paying for both of their things before they had the chance too. Ally slapped my arm and kept trying to shove money in my hand or pocket while Camila kept going on about how she's buying me something in the next store.

"Honestly girls it's fine my treat"

"But I don't want you to treat me. I want to treat you! At least let me buy your lunch!"

Ally wasn't going to stop until we were even. She's such a saint. I agreed to let her buy my lunch which she was very happy about, but as we made our way over to the food court to meet the other girls Camila leaned up to my ear brushing her lips over it before huskily whispering

"You'll get your treat later"

I smirked down at the small Cuban placing my hand on her lower back guiding her to the table. We took our seats in chipotle as the girls showed each other what they brought. I saw Camila hide the underwear she brought as she blushed when I saw the pair of handcuffs sticking out one of her other bags. Told you dark horse.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves while camz sat on here phone. Time to have a little fun. Pulling out my phone I scrolled through Instagram while placing my other hand on her thigh under the table. I felt her tense at my touch as she sent me a scared look. I acted as if nothing was going on once I started questioning Normani and Dinah on what's their favourite Beyoncé song taking it as an opportunity to place my hand further up Camilas thigh towards her centre. Gently pushing my thumb and fingers into her skin i massaged her upper leg hearing the soft moan leave the girls partial lips. This girl was putty in my hand and I loved it. Once the food arrived I moved my hand digging into my burrito when I felt a text come through

Dirty Cabello: you have no idea what you've started ..

Y/n: someone a little moist are they 😉

Dirty Cabello: Yes. No thanks to you

I chuckled placing my phone back down as Ally went through the plans for Monday.

"So we leave the hotel at 9. Big Robs going to make sure the hotel lobby and entrance is clear so that we can get straight on the bus and leave for Virginia then after that Washington then flying back home to Florida !!"

There was a range of yes's and cheers from the girls but Camila stayed silent and I have a feeling as to why

"You not excited Camz?"

"I am don't get me wrong. It's just what about you like when am I going to see you?"

"Well when do you get back home to Florida?"

"In a few weeks"

"Well I finish college in the next couple weeks. I come out and stay with you in Florida for a while if you want then we'll figure it out from there"