Chapter Thirty-Three

-Two Weeks Later-

I was sitting on my bed with Ethan. I was happy, he was making me happy. I no longer felt the things I used to feel.

"So, let's say your friend is throwing a party on Friday. Let's also say you wanna go just cause you can see your friends and other people. So let's say all of this happens, what would be your chance of getting your insanely, beautiful, awesome girlfriend to go with you?" Ethan asked.

"There's is a zero chance. Even though your girlfriend is flattered that you called her all those things, she is still refusing to go since she hates parties." I said grinning at him.

He let out a groan.

"C'mon. I don't wanna go with anybody else." He whined.

"I know, but, I simply hate parties." I said shrugging looking at my feet. God, I have ugly toes.

He sighed. "Nothing will happen. Nothing bad anyway."

"I can't completely be sure of that. I really don't wanna take chances this time." I told him.

"Why not? Taking chances and taking risks are fun. That's what makes life fun." He said. "Who knows? It could be fun."

"I know what else is fun." I said smirking. He replied with both of his eyebrows raised. "Eating!"

I clapped my hands together and got off the bed. "Eating isn't as fun as going to a party." He whined.

"You're right! It's funner." I pulled him off the bed.

"Funner isn't a word, Remi." He reminded me. I shrugged and pulled him downstairs.

I went to the refrigerator to see what was inside. I opened the freezer. "Pizza rolls!"

I grabbed the bag of pizza rolls and set ten of them on a plate. I put them in the microwave for two minutes.

"So, will you go with me?" Ethan asked.

I closed my eyes. Sometimes parties could be fun, other times not so much.

"I guess. But don't expect me to stay long." I pointed a finger at him.

"We'll leave when you want to." Ethan shrugged his shoulders.

I nodded and sat down. I was already regretting saying yes. 

____

-Friday-

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I was wearing a yellow croptop, black ripped jeans, yellow converse, and my hair was in two braids.

For some reason I looked and felt off. Something in the pit of my stomach was off. I ignored my feeling and walked downstairs. Ethan looked up from his phone and saw me. His jaw dropped for some reason.

"You can close your mouth, I'm not pretty." I told him.

"Stop lying to yourself, you know you are." He walked to me. He grabbed my hands and played with them.