The Journey

I had escaped the prisons of the furless. I was it was dark and cold, my fur was soaking wet, and I just wanted to go back to my warm, safe, cozy den with ma. I'm pretty sure she was wondering if I'm safe right now. Suddenly, I see another foxling stranded, and also in the same condition as I was. I sprint over, almost out of energy and about to pass out on my face, when it sees me. It dashes in a blink of an eye before I can get to it. But I don't let that stop me from getting to it. I dash the same speed the fox does, until I meet a older and muscular fox, even bigger than me (And I'm quite a big fox if you ask me)!

"U-Uh h-hi. . . I'm sorry for bumping into y-you," I stutter intensely as a talk out that sentence.

"Who are you? And what are YOU doing on our grounds," the bigger fox questions.

"O-Oh. I didn't know this was your grounds sir! It's quite a nice place if I do say so myself!"

"Quiet! You did not answer my question young fox," the Older fox insults.

"I-I'm sorry! I did not mean to get off topic sir," I yelp.

The older fox starts to hold a growl in his throat.

"I was captured by the furless and ended up here, and I need to find my way home," I cry. "I was brutally beaten and tortured when they still had me! It was terrible!"

"Come with me," Says the older fox.

"Um, ok then," I say confused.

I strut with the two foxes until one askes my name.

"What is your name little one?"

"Jesse sir."

"Nice name you got there. My name is Rin, and this here is Kat."

When we finally reach our destination, and the older fox pushes some humongous leaves aside.

"Wow! What is this place?!"

"This little one, this is paradise."

"I can see why it's called that! It's beautiful!"

"Yes it is. Yes it is."