2

Dalens pov

Okay so Im really about to get my dick licked yeth. He's so fucking annoying though and I knew he wasn't just gonna be quiet so I brought a bunch of shit from my house. I brought my gun just Incase I have to shoot his ass if I get him pregnant. I brought a long wooden stick because my broke ass can't afford a dildo but I'm sure they feel the same. I brought dish soap because I can't afford lube and finally I brought my phone because I wanna record it and show people how faggy Dewayne is. Before I leave I gotta say no homo though.

I pulled up in his driveway and I might've hit his dog or something, but I'm a bad bitch so I could care less. Anyways, I knocked on the door and his mom answered. She was like "who are you and why are you here, it's almost three in the morning." Or some bullshit like that so I was like, "Well......bitch..... your son is about to suck my shit dry so if you don't mind.." I pushed her and ran upstairs ㅋㅋㅋ

I opened the first door upstairs to be greeted with an empty room. I spit on the floor and left. The next room was a bathroom, I looked in the mirror bc my makeup was on point the fuck, but I'm not gay though. I spit on the toilet seat then left. The last room In the hall had to be Dewaynes. I kicked open the door and there he was. Dewayne was fingering himself. He can do this thing where it looks like he has a vagina. He sucks his penis back into is stomach because it's so small and he can just tell guys he's trans and has a vagina. He has a bunch of bags on his floor because the guys he sleeps with makes him put a bag over his face.

I hop up on his bed, which isn't very hard considering the fact it's just two mattresses on the damn floor. I pull off my backpack and get busy. I fill his penis-vagina with dish soap and shove the long wooden stick up his ass and begin to make the sex. I yell no homo after each thrust. I see his eyes tearing up when I just remembered something. My phone. I whip it out and begin to record him. He has a lot of back acne but there's nothing a little editing can't fix. Soon I buss a fat nut and get it all on camera. At this point Dewayne is full on crying because of my big fat weenie.

No homoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें