My Opinion, thoughts and facts about Michael's death

Michael would never fake his death, I mean he didn't. I know some of you can't accept that fact he's gone and that's understandable, but that doesn't mean create books and videos saying he's alive. Its annoying seeing that sometimes.

In my opinion, I think he's gone, I just believe that because why would he leave us here in pain? His family and friends? It doesn't make any sense to me at all. You know you can get charged with faking death right? Yeah just to let you ''moonwalkers'' know.

Dave Dave is a burnt victim and which some of yall think is Michael. 

Ok there is some similarities but that doesn't prove anything

Ok there is some similarities but that doesn't prove anything. Dave Dave was messing with you all to be honest, leading yall on to something that is not true. Dave looked up to Michael a lot so what do you think he's going to do? Ok then.

There's 50/50 he might be gone or alive Ima be honest there, but you cant believe everything people say.

Michael was in half way broke before his death, he was in debt.

If you seen the pictures before his death you could see he wasn't healthy looking. He looked sick and overworked. I know yall seen it, we ALL saw it c'mon now. I'm sorry to say this but he was going to die...media..allegations...addition...health. It took him down to the point where it killed him, literally. 

I'm not sugarcoating anything anymore because what I'm stating is facts.

You guys need  to accept that Michael is gone and resting in a better place.

Because you guys look really crazy over the internet talking bout ''I saw Michael Jackson in France'' or some type of shit.

I know some of yall gonna be like 'Shut the fuck up Samantha'' ''Then you are not a moonwalker'' ''You a fake moonwalker'' .

Ima real moonwalker cause I know what's right and wrong, and what you guys  are doing is wrong and disrespectful in so many ways. 

How would you like it if Michael's family saw what you were posting? They would be so hurt.

They miss their son, father, and uncle.

We miss our idol, I know we do.

 We will always love you Michael no matter what.

You always be in our hearts.

You are special to us.

One day we will see you. ❤

 ❤