Titel des Teils

Lucy: Sam ! Sam! Come over you need to see this !

Me: What happened?
She patted the couch and said :
Lucy: Sit and see by yourself .

I was a little bit surprised but I didn't find anything alarming on the picture .

Me: Cool .

Lucy: Cool ?

Me: What's wrong with it ?

Lucy: Sam what's wrong with you ? Don't you have a bit of dignity ?

Me: I can't care less Lucy! Let the world see this stupid picture .

Lucy : Can't you realize how bad is our situation right now ?

Me : How bad is it ? how bad is it that now people know what a perfect body looks like ?

Lucy: Can you be serious for once ?

Me: I am a hundred percent serious about what I just said . Any other objection miss ?

Lucy: Ugh .. we need to head to school . I'm gonna kill the stupid jerk of your ex for doing this.

Me: Noo let him enjoy his one-night glory , I said smirking at her.

I understand Lucy's point but she needs to get that I don't care about boys and all the stuff that goes with them. I just want to have fun, and a leaked nude of me isn't the end of the world . Lucy is very cheesy and romantic while I'm the complete opposite . I don't belong to this unknown and godforsaken town , where people absurdly believe in romantic movies made in Hollywood . I aim to become big and to be far away from here . I know this kind of  amusing teenage stories will remain in this  damn backwater.
I spent the whole week at Lucy's place and I think she's desperately waiting for my departure . Sometimes I can be a very heavy and annoying weight to my company. But my house is unlivable lately and my mom never comes home after work. So  I spent long winter nights alone in the giant mansion I'm living in. Then, Lucy's parents suggested me to stay under their roof for some days, which makes me their major burden since Lucy is the perfect daughter .

Lucy: You're definitely the focussing attention today at school Sam.

Me: Aren't you used of it yet?

Lucy: Frankly speaking , I am even exasperated of it.

I lean closer to her and hug her tightly.

Me: My little Lucy , all this bulls**t is over . School is finally over !! Can you imagine ? we are finally free . Wild and free !

Lucy : There is still Prom , remember?

She gave me a sad look and I understood the matter .

Me: Oh Lucy ! You don't need a date, you got me , for all the night .

Lucy: Don't speak too fast . I found for you a guy who you haven't hooked up with yet.

Me : Miracle !

We both laugh .

Me: No seriously. I'll be yours that night I promise . I said as I give her a kiss on her cheek.

My last day in my hometown is coming very fast. Lucy isn't coming to LA with me and that tears me up already . But this is how life goes . Her parents can't afford her college tuitions so she had to give up on studying . Sometimes, I really feel why she's always complaining about her life but I'm most of all jealous that she's got her family by her side . My dad died when I was still a baby and left all his fortune. Before dying, he had just signed a huge contract with a big Hollywood campaign but he has been taken too soon and too far. Although I never had the opportunity to see him, I'd really want him to be with me while I'm lonely at home, while I'll graduate or while I'll walk my way out of home with my newly husband ...

Lucy: Hey Sam . I.. I need to talk to you .

Me: everything's alright ?

Lucy : yeah yeah don't worry I'm fine .

She was blushing hard and I couldn't wait for one more second to hear what she wanted to tell me .

Me: So ??

Lucy : I... I've got...

Me : Cancer ? no Lucy please don't tell me you're ill.

Lucy: No no ... Ugh Ihaveadateforprom

Me : What ? Can you speak intelligibly for a sec ?

Lucy : I've got a date for prom Sam .

Me : OH MY GOD ! REALLY?! NO WAYYY

Lucy : Is that such a surprising announcement ?

Me: no no , it's just that I waited the day you'd have a date for too long .

Lucy: Oh excuse me miss « I can get any person I want»

Me: Oh come on ! Don't ruin my joy !

Lucy: I'm just teasing you Sam!

She jumped on me and hugged me tightly . I'll miss her so much .

Me: So who's the lucky guy?

Lucy : Uhm that's actually the part you won't enjoy the most .

Me: Why wouldn't I ? If he's one of my ex's that's not quite a problem , you know that..

Lucy : the thing is that .. I ... don't like guys .

Me: WHAT ?! HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME ?! I'm your bestfriend Lucy !

Lucy : Don't get mad . It's just that it took me a long time to realize I'm not attracted to guys as you have noticed ...

Me: yeah you did take a long time . I'm so happy for you Lucy . Genuinely talking !

Lucy: Thank you . I think you know her ..  Carly Toss.

Me: yeah yeah I do ! She's so ... beautiful and pretty smart actually.

I started giggling .

Lucy: What ?

Me: Now I understand why you didn't want to date Colin .

Lucy: Oh come on . He's not that hot !

Me: Are you serious ? He's the hottest guy of our school. I didn't get what took you that day and now I finally do !

Lucy: Well if you think he's cute why don't you give it a try .

Me: because .. because I.. I think I'm not his type at all.

Lucy: You are everyone's type. Stop saying bulls**t . What is the actual reason?

Me: He's very intelligent . I'd feel so intimidated because you know how high my grades are ..

Lucy: Yeah I do know you suck at school .

Me: Oh come on . Can you be a little bit compassionate ?

Lucy: If you think you'd be intimidated by him it means you actually like him because you never feel intimidated . You should experience it sometimes.

Me: Good point . But I'm afraid he wouldn't like to date a stupid girl like me you know..

Lucy: You definitely like him Sam . I'm gonna ask a friend who's his friend to set you up.

Me: No ! You know that I hate that !

Lucy: alright alright . But if you don't make any move, I'm gonna kill you.

Me: Love you too !