Chapter 21

I spent an hour just chilling in my room with Lexi and Sam and then I started to get ready, I went for the casual look.

Black ripped jeans, with a white long sleeved crop top and a black leather jacket I paired it with my black vans, I was just tying up the laces when Jordan arrived, I heard his car horn. I raced down the stairs after grabbing all my essentials.

I said bye to everyone and made my way to his car, strange he didn't come collect me or open the door. Did I do something?

'Hi baby.' I leant over to give him a kiss and he didn't even try to deepen it just pecked me and moved away, what is actually going on we was fine a couple of hours ago, we was better than fine. What's changed.

'Hi Rayne , look I gotta make a quick stop somewhere and then we can do whatever stupid thing you have planned.' What. the. Fuck.

I just nodded and looked out the window, he wants to be having an attitude then two can play at this game.

After a couple of minutes we pulled up outside a clothing store, I could tell from the outside that it was very expensive and probably only for a certain type of person. Jordan climbed out the car not saying another word and walked into the store.

I sat there shocked. Ugh what is his fucking problem.  I saw his phone laying on the console and decided to have a look, I know I shouldn't but something just made me. Probably my psycho side.

He didn't have a passcode, pfft what an amateur. I quickly went onto his messages and had seen various messages from an unsaved number. I went onto the thread and read the last messages sent.

Unknown
So how's your little girlfriend doing? Inlove with the Bitch yet?

Jordan
Love Rayne? Never she's nothing to me no one, I'm just looking for someone to fulfill my needs and what better than my mate who will stay around no matter what I do or say absolutely perfect, easy fuck. That's all she is to me and if you thought she was anything more you're mistaken and more stupid than I thought.

I had read enough, I came off of the messages and locked his phone, I just wanted to cry. I really thought we had something how stupid I was. I planned everything out for us today I had the perfect simple date planned and afterwards I wanted to lose my virginity and get marked by my mate, my soul mate, my other half.

How fucking stupid I was.

I see Jordan make his way out of the store, still sporting a fucking screw face and an attitude expect now he's carrying to clothing bags.

He climbs into the car and must have sensed my change in attitude cause he looks towards me and raises an eyebrow, I match his face and roll my eyes turning towards the window.

He started the car and continued the journey but right now I just wanted to get as far away from him as possible, I didn't want to be in the same area as him.

'Turn the car around I don't feel well and want to go home.' I said turning towards him. He ignored me and continued to drive.

'Did you hear me? I said turn the car around I want to go home.' He turned towards me as if this was the first time I spoke.

'What wrong with you now? This whole day was your idea?.' Asshole.

'Well I want to fucking go home, so either take me home or I'll walk.' He laughed the dick actually laugh. He started to slow the car down and pulled up on the side of the road, really Cunt realllyyyy.

I got out of the car and slammed the door, I crossed over the road and started my journey as I was walking someone from behind beeped me, I turn and see a sleek grey sports car, it stops next to me and I peer in and stop a beautiful guy in the drivers side.

Maybe I won't be walking.

'Hello beautiful need a ride?' Before I could even smile at the guy I was spun around.

'No she fucking don't, drive the fuck off before you get seriously hurt.' Jordan was fuming but did I give a flying fuck? Nope.

The driver from heaven sped off without a second glance. I ripped my arm out of Jordan's grasp and continued to walk. I'm so happy I wore vans today.

'Rayne! What the fuck was that? Get back here and stop having a tantrum it's fucking childish and I don't need it right now!' He yelled at me while following behind me.

'Can you fuck off now? Thanks.' I continued to walk. I was fuming, easy fuck Me?! Well I guess he was right cause I thought I could trust him enough.

What a fucking idiot I am.

'Rayne what the fuck is your problem.' He spun me around again but this time I slapped him across the face at the same time, I was so angry. I saw red.

'My problem? You. You're my problem, just get the fuck away from me and leave me alone.' He stared shocked, I could see the hurt in his eyes that I would say that to him.

Tears welled in my eyes but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

'Baby, whatever I did I'm sorry seriously, I know I had an attitude and was rude but I'm sorry I didn't expect you to react like this. Fuck are you crying?' He tried to hug me but I stepped out of his hold and wiped the tears away.

'Just leave me alone, I'm going home. I should've never tried to plan this shit anyway, you can leave. I'm gonna call either Sam or Lexi to come get me. One of them will come.' I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a quick text into the group chat we had. Sam replied straight way say he was close by anyway and could get me but only if Jordan didn't mind. Fuck Jordan's opinion I clearly don't mean shit to him.

'Sam is on his way you can leave now.' I told him this with the straightest face to make him believe I was unbothered when really I wanted to cry and beg him to care about me, I wouldn't give him that hold over me.

I'll hold it all in until I get home and am alone, he tried to protest but I just ignored him and walked away, I had sent Sam the location a little while ago and he was only 2 seconds away he said, after a couple of minutes his car pulled up on the side of the road, he climbed out the drivers side and came and wrapped his arms around my waist leading me towards the passenger seat.

Once I was seated Jordan came towards the window and leaned down so he could look into my eyes.

'Rayne baby please, just come back with me and we can talk and sort this all out, please baby.' I just shook my head and nodded to Sam, on my signal he started the car driving home.

I made the mistake of looking in the mirror at Jordan and could see the hurt and betrayal he was feeling, huh ironic he feels betrayed after everything he said. I shook my head and looked down.

I thought it was getting easier, I thought I was gonna get that happy ending, the love story. Turns out I got heartbroken instead