Epilogue

Enjoy! :) 

-

After all the drama with Nick, Harry, Liam, and Zayn were given 2 days off. Louis and Niall weren't granted the same because they weren't present until the end, but the teachers gave them special treatment and they got less work than the whole class.

Harry was still in shock, but he was lucky to have his friends, mum, and boyfriend help him out. Anne was also in shock when she found out especially that her own friend would do that to her son. She would always try to comfort Harry and distract him from remembering what happened.

Liam and Zayn would always swing by his house and they would go to the park or get some frozen yogurt. Niall would also go to his house after school with Louis.

They would play FIFA or watch movies and Niall would leave earlier so Louis and Harry would spend some quality time together until his mum would come by and pick him up.

"You know, I might get a car soon. I've been saving up for a year and I finally got enough money." Louis told Harry one day.

"Really? I am so happy for you Lou!" Harry squealed in joy.

"And you are going to be the first one to go in the car with me." Louis said. Harry grinned and jumped into Louis' arms.

"I am honored! When are you going to look for cars?" Harry asked, a huge smile still on his face.

"Probably next week. This also means that I get to drive you around after school and we won't have to wait 2 hours plus I can pick you up in the morning." Louis said.

"I am gonna miss being after school buddies since that is how we came together, but I'm still happy." Harry said.

"I will too." Louis agreed, "now enough with the chit chatter lets finish this game!" Louis exclaimed. Harry laughed at his childishness. He can't believe that he's in love with him. He couldn't be anymore happier.

 As they were playing their game, Louis could tell that something was bothering Harry. He was distracted during the game and wasn't playing very well. Although, Harry is not really good at FIFA, but this time he was playing just as worse. 

"Babe, is something wrong?" He asked. 

Harry sighed and set his controller down, he looked up at Louis with a nervous smile, "I want to tell everyone at school that we're a couple."

Louis looked at Harry in disbelief,"What?"

"I said-"

"No, no I heard you the first time. I'm so proud Hazza!" Louis said, tackling Harry and peppering his face with kisses.

Harry laughed and in the corner of his eye he could see his mum with a huge smile watching the two of them. She winked at Harry and walked off.

That moment, Harry felt like everything was okay and that he was finally safe.

                                                                    *******

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Louis asked for the millionth time since the two boys got to school.

"Yes Lou Lou, I am one hundred percent sure." Harry assured, "And plus I don't think no one will be surprised since the whole school probably knows about the whole Nick incident."

"But they don't know that we're a couple." Louis pointed out.

"Right, shall we go in?" Harry said. Louis nodded and took Harry's hand in his. Harry pecked Louis' lips and held in his breath as they walked into the school.

As they walked in the halls, some people glanced at their joined hands and gave them a thumbs up and there were a couple people who ignored them or just rolled their eyes.

Of course, the pair ignored those people and held their hands even tighter and even kissed when they saw someone giving them a disapproving look.

Louis and Harry made their at the lockers where Niall, Zayn, and Liam were.

"You guys did it! I'm so proud of you!" Niall exclaimed, crushing the two boys in a hug.

Harry giggled,"Thanks Niall."

"How about in celebration, we all head out for lunch after school in 3 days!" Louis said.

"Why not now?" Liam asked.

"Because I want to take you guys in my new car."

Liam rolled his eyes while Zayn congratulated him.

"Great, now I'm a 5th wheel." Niall said.

Louis ruffled his hair and pinched his cheek, "You were always a fifth wheel mate."

Niall playfully shoved him, "Save it Tomlinson. Without me, you and Harry wouldn't have been together. If I didn't ditch you then you wouldn't have asked Harry to be your after school buddy."

"But we still would have found our way together." Louis said, Niall scoffed.

"That's the most cheesiest thing you would say!"  

Louis rolled his eyes and kissed Harry's cheek.

"Whatever. I'm with him now and that's what matters the most."

"Yep, I'm lucky to have him." Harry said, meeting Louis' lips.

Zayn and Liam cooed at the couple while Niall muttered something about being the most cheesiest couple.

"You know you broke my fourth rule." Louis mumbled against his lips. 

"And what's that?" Harry asked. 

"Don't fall in love with me." Louis said. Harry giggled and pecked his nose.

"What can I say? I'm a rebel." 

"You wish!" Louis said, laughing and joining their lips once again. 

The End

____________________________________________________

Awww its ended!! :( I am gonna miss this story and it was loads of fun to write. 

Also, I am going to start writing another fanfic called Nothing More! The prologue will probably be up tomorrow and then I am gonna start writing on it soon. I can't wait!!!