roses;

10:00 AM

EDIT: THE AREUM IN NOEULS INTRO AINT THE AREUM IN THIS STORY I MADE A MISTAKE OOPS SO HER NAMR IS YERIN NOW

RYU ROSAMIE stomped her foot in anger as she pouted, the sound of her heel hitting the floor echoing through the large office building

"But daddyyy, I don't want to go to some dumb garden party! Can't I just stay home?" She whined, tilting her head back in annoyance. Truthfully, she was planning to spend the day rewatching her favourite Taiwanese drama for the umpteenth time and gorging on red velvet cake, but he didn't have to know that.

Her father, who was preoccupied with his work, didn't even spare her a glance. "No, out of the question." He stated firmly, causing her to roll her eyes.

"But dad, that spoiled brat Raemi doesn't have to go, why do I have to?" She persisted, getting frustrated at this point.

"RYU RAESA you do NOT call your little sister a spoiled brat, and she's already made plans with her friends beforehand that we can't cancel." Her father replied angrily, actually looking up from his laptop screen to glare at his eldest daughter.

ROSAMIE visibly recoiled under his stare before huffing out a sigh and storming off, knowing she wasn't going to win this round. She gnawed the inside of her cheek as she marched up the stairs, noticing her younger sister smirking at her from the top.

"Ha ha, you have to go to the partyyy." She mocked, sticking her tongue out which cause ROSAMIE to roll her eyes.

"Can it you little pestilence, or I'll tell mom about your 'little date' with a certain Lee Daehwi, hm?" She fired back, proud of herself as Raemi's eyes widened in fear and she began to walk to her room, muttering about how it wasn't a date.

The little girl almost disappeared out of her sight until she stopped, turning around with a smirk.

"Hey, I bet Jungkook is going to be there." She winked before slipping away, and ROSAMIE swore if murder was legal her sister would be long gone.

Oh god, not JUNGKOOK. Anyone but JUNGKOOK.

Well fuck.